Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Sov is god at rolling runewords!
Posted 2004-10-20, 10:17 AM
I've rolled:

397 edmg Ebotd Cb
386 edmg Ebotd Zerk
402 edmg Ebotd Zerk

and now:

6/6/4 (PERFECT!!!) eth military pick!! W00t W00t!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-20, 10:26 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Sov is god at rolling runewords!"
Yay me and Sov are godz !!... btw its because of me... i was there everytime when he rolled those !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-20, 10:33 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Yay me and Sov are godz !!... btw its..."
LIEZ!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!! I rolled the ebotd cb and zerk alone w/o rerolling!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-20, 10:41 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "LIEZ!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!! I rolled the..."
Thats why the results were so low... i wasnt there ... lol silly sov taking all the credit for himself
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-20, 04:13 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Thats why the results were so low... i..."
Congratz Sov

It seems im good with Hoto's, CTA's ... but I really suck with BOTD's ..

Heres my results:

371% EBOTD Zerk ....
357% EBOTD CB (OMFG !!!)

40% HOTO Flail
39% HOTO Flail
6/6/4 CTA Flail
5/6/6 CTA Caduceus

Thats all i can remember
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-10-20, 04:30 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Congratz Sov :) It seems im good..."
I hate you all
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-20, 04:56 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "I hate you all"
umm luhizot, i dont mean to offend you or anything, but the caddy is bs... perfect is 6/6/4... how in the hell did u roll 5/6/6...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-20, 05:07 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "umm luhizot, i dont mean to offend you..."
Is it possible to come with that extra +2 bo mod?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-20, 05:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Is it possible to come with that extra..."
Cry automods are only possible on barb helms... and a caddy isn't a barb helm lol :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-20, 06:46 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Cry automods are only possible on barb..."
lol heres my stats on my EBOTD Zerker, and my trials on every rune i wrote them down...in order they are...
and finally 393 (because it f^cked up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FF-Take Me Out

Posted 2004-10-20, 06:46 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Cry automods are only possible on barb..."
lol heres my stats on my EBOTD Zerker, and my trials on every rune i wrote them down...in order they are...
and finally 393 (because it f^cked up)

SRY FOR DOUBLE POST
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFF-Take Me Out is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FF-Take Me Out

Posted 2004-10-20, 06:52 PM in reply to FF-Take Me Out's post starting "lol heres my stats on my EBOTD Zerker,..."
wow, i cant even afford ONE of those. Any of you on west SCL ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-20, 07:00 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "wow, i cant even afford ONE of those. ..."
Dunno about them, but me and sov play on east scnl ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-10-20, 08:04 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Dunno about them, but me and sov play..."
i play on USWest Sc, Non-Ladder...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FF-Take Me Out

Posted 2004-10-20, 08:53 PM in reply to FF-Take Me Out's post starting "i play on USWest Sc, Non-Ladder..."
Thanks for helping me with my hoto sov.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-10-20, 09:19 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Thanks for helping me with my hoto sov...."
He means rolling means using the roll back method you guys, not just ... make a weapon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-10-21, 06:47 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "He means rolling means using the roll..."
Congrats sov youre my hero!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
muff-knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmuff-knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

muff-knight

Posted 2004-10-27, 01:05 PM in reply to muff-knight's post starting "Congrats sov youre my hero!"
Rofl, you guys should see the shit i was rolling about a month ago when my methods were private
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-10-30, 09:20 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Rofl, you guys should see the shit i..."
I think this rollback dont work anymore coz i tried today and it wont ci anymore, just stays in game. Anyone confirm that it doesnt work anymore?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-10-30, 02:44 PM in reply to Pekson's post starting "I think this rollback dont work anymore..."
well, sometimes when me and friends were doing it it just wouldnt work at 1st, so we would golem some more then tp again and it would...so maybe just some bad luck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FF-Take Me Out