Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-11-24, 08:30 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
It helps other people unless you're still sitting in the game waiting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-25, 07:10 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Yeah, and you will need to sell a lot of them too.... I had to sell 37 to get him to spawn on non-ladder...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-25, 12:40 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
You finally got him to spawn?? Shit I have about 200 freekin sojs, maybe I will start selling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-25, 01:42 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Yes, I told you about it too. If you want my Annihilus on non-ladder you can have it. I'm pretty sure you still have my password, so if you want, its on my Pally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-25, 03:37 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
When did you tell me?? Could have been my niece playing on my sorc. Or it could have been a 20 hour marathon and I was afk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-26, 05:57 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Bingo! I sold 8 sojs and had cloneage. The counter was really running when I sold it and it was high in the 1500`s.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-27, 09:04 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Nice, I might just sell all my damn sojs and get as many Annihilus's as I can.

How did you fair against the Big Badass D?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-27, 08:42 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
!!! Every time some1 sells a soj DC turns up in a randome hell game.. Thats for every 1 soj sold... but ive only had him come up about 5 times in a DC game and havent got Annihilus charm yet.. oh well ill get it 1day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2003-11-28, 10:37 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Are you sure about that fact? I've actually never heard that thery before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-28, 12:52 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
It doesnt sound true...but it may be

In ladder is it worth it though? I bet sojs are worth a lot and useful for sorcs/necros, you might as well keep it for a ring until a pub dupe comes out..
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-28, 03:39 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
Titusfied said:
How did you fair against the Big Badass D?
My barb smoked him fairly easily. With a T-Gods and a sarcacen amulet to absorb fire and light dmg its just a matter of hacking him down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-28, 07:04 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Easy Way to get Annihilus!!!!!"
ya me and a hammerdin tookhim down (im a wind druid) it only took like 10 mins or so but my cyclone armor helps hehe and hammerdins rock so u know

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno