Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-07-18, 05:52 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Well ive just met king he seems cool please don't diss the fellow and their is already 1.10 char editor and it pwnz. Look for it on the net.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Budweiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBudweiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Budweiser

Posted 2003-07-18, 06:12 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
'Super hacker with enough power'

Yes, it would take a.. eh, 'super hacker' to break into blizz servers. I don't think they would need a really good computer to do so though. That michael mclien or whatever guy could do it on an average PC, he would just need some proxies and other stuff, i dont know too much about hacking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-18, 06:21 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Well on mirc, Their are hackers in channel hackerz.bz on irc.enterthegame.com who hacked into it befour so go ask them for some d2 support.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Budweiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBudweiser is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Budweiser

Posted 2003-07-18, 07:07 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
/root hacked into the b.net servers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-18, 08:03 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Hey dude you know root that dude is like my buddy :P He has hacked etg and alot of games root is ph0cus. He has been arrested for hacking befour. But he keep's a low profile now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Budweiser

Posted 2003-07-18, 10:11 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Budweiser = The1. Watch out he will hack you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-19, 02:07 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
if badboy is right about bud then sum1 should ban him ( crosses fingers)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-19, 02:24 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
I already said Budweiser=The1. I'm the one that told the Xenn.

Gamefreak=The1 too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-19, 04:17 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Isn't neil diamond the1 too ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-19, 05:16 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Yeah but that's obvious, he admitted it I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-19, 05:36 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
!King_Amazon! said:
Bloodkrawller said:
(*cough*king*cough*).
What's up with that? What did I ever to to you?
Ballet dancer !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-21, 11:17 AM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
Sorry king I didn't mean to make you think I was trying to be mean to you. I was just playing around and having some fun. If you have been keeping up on what's been going on in my life in my thread, you know that it's not been a good few months for me. But I have just been trying to have some sort of lighter side to myself so that when the harder stuff comes I will be more prepared to handle it.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller