Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-03-20, 03:28 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
That's a great idea...if only b.net would listen to suggestions...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-03-20, 05:45 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
its a great idea now cuz u cant do it... zods would be worth nothing if u can cube it... . if u can MAKE sojs, it would be worth nothing... right?

if wf was a natural drop by a normal lvl zombie, it would be treated as a cracked sash. theres a reason why we have green papers and coins...
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-03-20, 06:08 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
DragonDPT said:
its a great idea now cuz u cant do it... zods would be worth nothing if u can cube it... . if u can MAKE sojs, it would be worth nothing... right?
We can cube CCSoQ, CMSoQ, CCBoQ, CTMoQ, CGToQ, CMSoE, CPBoQ, CMBoA, CMBoE, CWHoQ, CGGoE, but they still worth a lot.

Why would Zod worth nothing if we can cube it?
Zod = 3 Cham = 9 Jah = 27 Ber = 81 Sur = 243 Lo = 729 OHM = 2187 Vex = 6561 Gul = 19683 Ist = 59049 Mal = 177147 Um = 531441 Pul = 1594323 Lem and so on.

It won't be exactly like that, but then runes like Mal, Pul, would actually have some values.

Just because it can be cubed doesn't make it worth nothing. Sojs is used because it is semi-useful, and it is a 1 slot unique item.

DragonDPT said:
if wf was a natural drop by a normal lvl zombie, it would be treated as a cracked sash. theres a reason why we have green papers and coins...
That's not my point. I never said Zod should be dropped easily. If you think collecting 5.59x10^15 of EL runes, or maybe I should take the higher level runes like Thul, 2.82x10^15 of that, (easily dropped by monsters) then you will be wrong.

EDIT: missed a word...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-03-20 at 07:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-20, 06:36 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
40/15 = new currency
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-03-20, 07:30 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
so wuts the new currency on east now...?
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-03-20, 08:09 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
Senesia said:
@Bob:
This post of mine he means.
Notice the word if.
Ah, didn't notice the if.

!King_Amazon! said:
Did you even read this thread bob?
Wtf do you mean did I read the thread? Yes I read it. I commented upon something posted near the end of the thread. Isn't that what one generally does?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-20, 09:06 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
Hex are the new currency on US West I know that much. Runes, bugged, iths, etc are just another form but the "new SOJ"=hex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SephirothSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSephirothSoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SephirothSoul

Posted 2003-03-21, 05:56 AM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
yea but shouldnt the currency be legit... Oo....
just a thought
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-03-21, 03:36 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
Medieval Bob said:
Senesia said:
@Bob:
This post of mine he means.
Notice the word if.
Ah, didn't notice the if.

!King_Amazon! said:
Did you even read this thread bob?
Wtf do you mean did I read the thread? Yes I read it. I commented upon something posted near the end of the thread. Isn't that what one generally does?
Look at it from my point-of-view. It looked to me like you read the last post then commented.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-21, 06:33 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
What the fuck? Don't most people usually comment on the LAST POST? That's how a conversation works.

Example

Bob: Hey Bill.
Bill: I hate you Bob.
Bob: How's the weather?
Bill: Pretty nice actually.
Bob: Get that promotion?
Bill: Ya, the boss talked to me today.
Bob: I hate you too you fucker!

That's not usually how a conversation works is it?

It's more of a, comment on the last thing stated, kinda thing right?
D3V said:

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2003-03-21 at 08:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-21, 06:46 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
Chill, Bob...

And the first one should be:
Bob: Hey Bill.

it is quite funny...hehe.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-21, 08:06 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
Let me rephrase then.

It seemed to me like the only post you read was the last post then you replied to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-21, 08:27 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
Why did it seem as if that were the only post I read? What would you have had me comment on? The things you know about? Sorry, but I'm not you. I commented upon something I knew. If you wanted me to comment upon everything previously stated in the thread, or to post a short summary and analysis of each post, you should have said so.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-21, 08:28 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
Eat your fucking kitty. And choke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-21, 08:46 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
It's not the flame forum, just so you know.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-21, 09:39 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
It's time time time to bomb bomb bomb its bomb saddam saddam all together now bomb saddam its time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-22, 05:32 AM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
!King_Amazon! said:
Eat your fucking kitty. And choke.
I'm glad to see that I put together a rational argument and you replied with eat your kitty. If that's the most intelligent thing you can say to me, then I would appreciate it if, from this moment forward, you would refrain from posting anything in reply to my comments or addressing me.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-22, 01:39 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
You don't want me to reply to you're posts yet you still reply to mine?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-03-22, 04:21 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
I would appreciate it if all of you would either A) shut the hell up or B) take it to the flame forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-03-22, 06:10 PM in reply to madmanmademad's post "New Currency?"
I would appreciate it.. no wait. Stfu
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob