Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post PvM Assassin skills?
Posted 2002-11-16, 05:29 PM
One of the members requested me to post his question, because his ISP has not updated the forum DNS yet, so he cannot log onto the board until tomorrow:

"what stats and skills should i put in to make a pvm assassin? i need to be able to live in cows and i would like to be a fighter assassin."

As an old Assassin PvM player, I should remember this myself, but quitting D2 back in January has its downsides, at least in the memory part.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-11-17, 06:09 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
thx chruser.. so.. guys what skills and stat pts. and also equipment should i have for a successful pvm assassin especially vs. cows..

thx
vec
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
vec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

vec

Posted 2002-11-17, 07:46 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
I think u should dual weild claws ive seen a guy on useast called chequemate owning cows with his pvm assn wearing dual claws and a valor items to boost ur skillz....

I think he had.....
Fist of fire ,Claws of thunder,Blades of ice,Cobra Strike all on base points. With skillz he had them at around level 12+.

He maxed Claw mastery, Tiger strike, Pheonix Strike and i think 10 into claw block.

It was a site to see it was awesome with all her charges u couldnt even see the assassin it was just a nice range of colors circling the assassin. He released the charges with Dragon claw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-17, 08:31 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
wow sounds good. are there any more thoughts and suggestions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
vec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

vec

Posted 2002-11-17, 09:17 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
I've only had one assassin, she used storm and ith claw with tiger strike. She owned cows, but probably because of the ith giving me 7k damage, pluse I had on 160/60 ias armor, I was very fast. But I got rid of her because she was boring in duels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
razuel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrazuel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

razuel

Posted 2002-11-17, 09:45 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
man.. give me some stuff heh...i need some good stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

vec

Posted 2002-11-17, 10:09 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
Quote:
Originally posted by vec
man.. give me some stuff heh...i need some good stuff
me 2 plz i need some stuff 2 plz...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-17, 10:11 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
Alright, what do you need?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
razuel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrazuel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

razuel

Posted 2002-11-17, 10:15 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
umm looking for nat's armor or boots plz. oh and are you on east? also if you still ahve that umm ith claw or armor... heh could i have both or just one of those.. or is that a bit too much? well anyhow i would be glad even if you gave me nat's armor or boots.

thx
vec

Last edited by vec; 2002-11-17 at 10:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

vec

Posted 2002-11-17, 10:44 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
Whoa, I didn't know you meant items like that. I have those, but not for free, id be happy to trade though. I was thinking more on the line of nats claw, shafts, shakos, occys, arreats, skullders, uniques like that for free. Stuff I don't need.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

razuel

Posted 2002-11-17, 10:53 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
hey u can give me stuff like that 4 free?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-17, 10:57 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
Yeah, I have like 5 of each. I'm overloaded with small uniques like those.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

razuel

Posted 2002-11-17, 11:27 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
yah man... if you don't mind i would like 1 of ea... heh

/w *cl34r you are on east right?

Last edited by vec; 2002-11-17 at 11:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

vec

Posted 2002-11-17, 11:44 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
Yes, I'll whisper you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

razuel

Posted 2002-11-17, 11:53 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
whoa..... razuel is coool.. i want some free stuff- i really need a skullders, shako, and occy for my MF'er 20 FO, 20 CM, 20nova, 20 LM, 20 warmth- what do you think? pretty typical
www.hell.com
click around and apply to the list. freaky!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Motherfather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMotherfather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Motherfather

Posted 2002-11-17, 11:54 AM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
im rouge_corrupter on east.
www.hell.com
click around and apply to the list. freaky!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Motherfather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMotherfather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Motherfather

Posted 2002-11-17, 12:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
wtf... heh raz. i can't join your game... and can't even create one..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

vec

Posted 2002-11-17, 02:50 PM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
i need arreats and shaft.... plz?
*x[RR]Kewl4JOO im on east =P

oh and an occy if you could =)

P.S. i need skullders lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-11-17, 03:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
if i threatened to ban you would you gimme stuff? j/k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-17, 03:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post "PvM Assassin skills?"
What's your account Randuin?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

razuel