Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post School
Posted 2003-08-12, 01:07 PM
I start school tomorrow
They were trying to pass some dress code like tucked in shirts and all this other stupid shit, but ofcourse it didn't pass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-08-12, 02:59 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
Yea that sucks, school starts for me in....hey wait a minute... I have been out of school for 15 yrs

Buahahahahahahahaha

Have fun kids!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-08-12, 04:19 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
damn...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-12, 04:39 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
yup, I am finally a junior! Horrah! But there comes the downside, no more goofin off as a freshman, and college is coming up fast, dah, I have to actually start doing something with my life.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-12, 04:44 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
GOD SOMEONE STOP MAKING THESE GOD DAMNED SCHOOL THREADS I FUCKING HATE SCHOOL IT CAN GO TO HELL U GUYS ARE RUINING MY FUCKING SUMMER VACATION WITH THESE GAY ASS SCHOOL THREADS!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-12, 05:35 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
I started school today... BABBYDUSDUWDUYSUJDGU... it is going to fucking suck. I have HONORS PHYSICS.. ARGH. It's like Physics ( HARD! ) + MORE HARD!!1!... but besides that Graphic Arts and Computer Architecture are going to rock... and German II shouldn't be too bad.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-08-12, 10:29 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
I move out for college this sunday!!! I'm kinda excited, but really nervous...I thought it was strange that we move in before registrasion....I dunno...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-08-12, 10:32 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
I myself can't wait to start school. I have every cool teacher, and my schedule is as follows:

-Geometry
-Westerin Civilization
-Tennis
-German 1
-Practical Electricity
-Late Lunch (Two lunches at my school)
-Biology 1
-English 5 (I should be going into English 3, although because when I try, I show sufficient mastery of the English language, I was bumped up a few classes, and by my leaving highschool, will have completed English 9 and 10, which are vocational classes)

*EDIT* And, I'm going to be a Sophmore. No longer the fresh-meat of the school, woohoo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-08-12, 11:14 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
Gah I started Yesterday. I wont bore you with my schedule but it sucks so much that I find myself hoping Ill get through the day. It sucks when the math class you took last year was easy and then the next year you need to remember everything you learned except you diddnt learn ANYTHING. Oh and french, im like the only guy in there out of 40 people. err like 37 are girls, and well Im horrible at french so theres alot of Laughing going on, and the teacher likes making fun of stupid people as she calls them, 90% of the class is mexican/spanish speaking, even the teacher is mexican. OH and when a white person (LIKE myself) gets it right shes like "oh white boy/girl can speak it".... ahahaha ISEN THAT SO FU *STFU ITS NOT* =) Woot!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-08-13, 09:29 AM in reply to Acer's post "School"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-13, 09:58 AM in reply to Acer's post "School"
there should be a |337 speak class
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-13, 10:12 AM in reply to Acer's post "School"
Hmm ill tell you my classes...

Math
Social Studies
Comm Arts
Science
Industrial Technology
Vocal music
Recreational reading

I think of it this way, Class i hate, class i love, class i dont care about class i love, fun class, gay class, and then rest time, with easy reading/language arts.'

Yep, i think its gona be easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-08-13, 11:05 AM in reply to Acer's post "School"
slaynish said:
Industrial Technology
Dumb Kids class!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-08-13, 11:22 AM in reply to Acer's post "School"
dude i wish i was in my middle school / high school days !!

THINK ABOUT THIS REAL HARD PEOPLE !!!!!!

i remember in high school all you had to worryis about making good grades in school. Your parents probably pay for lunch and everything....YOU INJOY EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!
when you get to the real world (life after high school) you realize that there are TOO many responsiblities !!! thats the reason most of those people who finish high school end up in the army or being bums.
i know about a dozen of my high school friends already got married and is in a down hill streak with life, another dozen who already freakin finish school (college) and are just wasting there time at mcdonalds, or other fast food places.
this is where i am getting at....ask your dad or mom what thay are doing in life, and if thay are doing anything fun
i have been stuck in the working world for some time now and i am not having any fun !! (well exept i get to be here and post, posts during work) i am lucky from my bunch of high schoolers (well at least half a dozen of them are actually doing there profesion, computer tec. doctor, mechanic ect.
still though, life in high school is better, you get to see your friends, and stay outside for lunch and see the sun. As for me i am stuck here at work and only see the sun after work, i have 2 jobs making 50 k a year and yet all those go to bills. in high school i didn't have any bills !!!! All i do is go to work at 7 am leave there at 4;30 pm go to my other job by 5 and go home at 1 in the morning....for what?? just to get through life, what the mut.

you should say this before you go to school and before you go to sleep;

i will enjoy life in high school,

i just cant believe that i was actually in high school before
i am now in the working world trying to servive

just a thought,
those people who actually made it in life was people who had money, well exept me, i was just fortunate i got this job. but as for those doctors and mechanics, who i knew in high school, are only doing fine because thay had more than enough money money to finance there schooling,

i will continue later, but tell me am i corect or what
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-13, 12:52 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
My schedule owns:

First semester:

English
Enviromental Science
Math
Visual Art
Wellness

Second Semester:
History
English
Drama
Math
Info. Processing.

Fun for the family! Plus I got all the teachers I wanted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-08-13, 01:24 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
Intro to Computer Science Engineering 1105
Intro to Computer Science Engineering Lab 1105
--Easy

Intro to Computer Progarmming 1310
Intro to Computer Progarmming Lab1310
--Easy

Intro to Engineering 1104
--Easy

General Technical Physics 1444
General Technical Physics Lab 1444
--Electrical Engineering... not too bad

Calculus II 2425
Calculus II Lab 2425
--*sigh* So much for an easy first semester...
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-08-13, 04:06 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
My first year of college... :

ASTR100
ENGL101
UNIV188A
PHYS117
MATH115
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-13, 04:11 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
My bad. Sorry penguin. I accidentally hit edit instead of quote.

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2003-08-13 at 07:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-08-13, 04:13 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
are bob and jinx going to same college?

My schedule sucks, not because of the classes but because block schedule thing...90minute classes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-13, 06:35 PM in reply to Acer's post "School"
Penguin said:
I hate those kind of people whos parents give them all the college money and shit. Like they have good luck and I have bad luck.
exactly, that the reason the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor!!!
did you know that 100 years ago 90 percent work for them selves and 10 percent work for them?? and at peresent, 10 percent work for them selves and the 90 percent work for them??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman