Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2008-05-13, 06:12 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Once again. I don't care about ideals...."
hotdog said:
Once again. I don't care about ideals. Show me talent. I want leadership and skill. Don't post if you are going to post insults because someone doesn't like what you like WKFF.

I couldn't care two figs about gas tax holiday. I couldn't care less about health care plans. That is, the third time I say this, not the presidents job. You may vote based on such things. I don't.

Voting for someone because of the color of their skin, ideals, and policies when they are running for military leadership is that reek of stupidity you are smelling.
I'm not voting because of skin color, but policies, YES. I don't know what the fuck you're voting for. You're stuck in some sort of Spartan state-of-mind where you think the military is all that matters, I suppose. Without a vibrant economy you cannot support our huge military. It costs hundreds of billions of dollars to run our military annually (besides any wars, of course.)

Anyways, I'm done discussing this with you. From your response you've depicted yourself as a bit too simple and one-track for my taste. Toodles .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-13, 07:34 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Once again. I don't care about ideals...."
Wait, so you don't vote for candidates based on their policies? Then why vote? You're like the women who are voting for Hillary for the sheer fact that she's a female.

Let me get this right: you're going to be voting for McCain because he was a POW for years and he has military experience? Since when does that qualify one to become President?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-13, 01:06 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Vote for Ron Paul. Spread the..."
Atnas said:
Vote for Ron Paul.

Spread the fucking word.
Today in Latin class. We had to make 12 modern tasks for Herculese. One of mine was "Vote for Ron Paul...... 9001 times."
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-13, 02:27 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Once again. I don't care about ideals...."
Even so. I don't see the military as being factor #1. Where the fuck where they on 9/11? Pearl Harbor? Remember that Anthrax scare? Oklahoma city bombinb. Almost every terrorist attack we've had since the country became relevant the military only acts afterwards. I'd guarntee the FBI/NSA/CIA do more to help our country than anything else.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-13, 02:31 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Once again. I don't care about ideals...."
Ron Paul
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-14, 10:57 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Ron Paul"
Coffeedagger said:
Ron Paul
Barack Obama
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-15, 09:16 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Barack Obama"
Barack Obama winning is just a matter of time now.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-15, 10:19 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Barack Obama winning is just a matter..."
Politics, isn't that just a compound word for many blood sucking insects?

Anyways if I wasn't afraid of getting jury duty, I'd register to vote for Obama, he's an inspirational speaker and from my most recent encounter with him he's a good man off camera as well.

Hilary is just to negligent, she speaks pretty much out of her ass.
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-17, 08:32 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Politics, isn't that just a compound..."
I was trying to goto the County Clerk's office the other day ...it was closed because of Bill Clinton speaking next door. So ...I got to sit there through his entire speech. It was like 1.5 hours of my life that was wasted . It was cool seeing him and all, but my God, he could have wrapped it up a bit quicker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-17, 11:36 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "L.M.A.O. Someone doesn't pay attention...."
hotdog said:
L.M.A.O. Someone doesn't pay attention. I am more than sure the media covered this. Even if it didn't I was there when he turned his back to the flag during a pledge.
YEA! Don't vote for that Muslim!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-05-17, 11:46 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm not voting because of skin color,..."
I'll probably vote for Ron Paul but knowing the powers that be it won't count, so I'm not sure I'll even vote. I don't trust McCain or Obama or Hilary. I'm not sure why Obama has gone to such great lengths to hide his Islamic heritage. If he was elected President he'd be the first Arabic/Islamic president, not first African-American president. The reason that sort of bothers me is because of how separatist his beliefs are, just look at the 'church' he attended. He's lied about the bills he's passed, keeps changing his departure from Iraq date, says he's against Iraq, but yet has voted to fund it every single time. His wife and his friends Farrahkan and Wright (he didn't even directly 'denounce' Wright) are quite anti-American and pro-separatist, and very pro-cult and racist. He's lied about his connections to Rezko. If he disagreed with his church for all these years why did he get married there, donate so much money to it, etc. He says he has the best plane to cure the mortgage crisis and yet he's made so much subprime cash. He voted "yes" on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security (one reason I like Ron Paul is because he's firmly against illegal immigration). I know all three of them are in love with illegal aliens but imo Obama would be the worst in this regards. His foreign policy is pretty good though I'll give him that; however I still cannot find myself trusting this guy.

Either way I think America will suffer, but McCain is the lesser of the evils, and he has more experience, and has less of a shady background. If I thought Ron Paul had any chance of winning I'd be more satisfied with this election, but he's not, so now I'm just hoping Hilary and Obama don't win, rather than wanting McCain to actually win, if that makes sense.

Last edited by NonGayMan; 2008-05-17 at 11:56 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-05-18, 11:06 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I'll probably vote for Ron Paul but..."
Ron Paul doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of being elected. For sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood