Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Own any epics?
Posted 2005-08-14, 01:20 AM
Well, do yeah?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-08-14, 01:59 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Own any epics?"
My shaman used stonerender gauntlets, had two other ones, and a couple of icemail jerkins, all on the AH when I got banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-14, 02:15 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Own any epics?"
I can't even afford the blues let alone the purples.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-14, 02:19 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I can't even afford the blues let alone..."
I had roughly 300g on my level 49 shaman before I got banned(well I would have after my epics on the AH sold, and I had them pretty cheap). I dominated the deviate market. I would catch lots and lots and lots of them and put them all up at once for about 3g per stack of 20 when the lowest on the AH would be 4-5g per stack of 20, then nobody would sell them anymore and I'd sell more for like 6g per stack. Worked out well.

Had my shaman completely decked out in the best stuff I could get him, plus stuff for his coming levels, including both BOE pieces of the elements set with +9 stam on the bracers. All my gear was enchanted too, fiery on my weapon, I woulda put crusader on it but I figured that was a waste of money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-14, 02:32 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Own any epics?"
Eye of Flame, Robe of the Archmage, Arcanist Bindings and boots. Nothing special.

Last edited by Slim; 2005-08-21 at 10:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-08-14, 08:40 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Eye of Flame, Robe of the Archmage,..."
Gutgore Ripper, Quick Strike ring
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-08-18, 12:08 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "Gutgore Ripper, Quick Strike ring"
Lionheart helm.
Stronghold gauntlets.
Mymirdons Signet.
Don julios band.
The Unstoppable force.
The Immovable force.
Stormpike insignia rank 6.
Shifting Cloak.
Wall of the dead.
Epic mount.

Other epics, I've had are Krol blade, stronerender gauntlets (yuk), and shadowblade (yuk).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2005-08-18, 12:55 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Lionheart helm. Stronghold gauntlets...."
I want your krol blade ;(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-18, 01:06 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I want your krol blade ;("
oh yah i also got everything from AV too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-08-18, 01:17 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Lionheart helm. Stronghold gauntlets...."
nddwind said:
Lionheart helm.
Stronghold gauntlets.
Mymirdons Signet.
Don julios band.
The Unstoppable force.
The Immovable force.
Stormpike insignia rank 6.
Shifting Cloak.
Wall of the dead.
Epic mount.

Other epics, I've had are Krol blade, stronerender gauntlets (yuk), and shadowblade (yuk).
You are me in due time.. I'll have all that in a few months.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-08-20, 05:52 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Own any epics?"
I have:

Dragonstalkers Helm
Eskhanders Collar
Giantstalkers Shoulders
Giantstalkers Chest
Giantstalkers Wrists
Giantstalkers Belt
Shadow Strike
Dwarven Hand Cannon
Blastershot Launcher
Rhok' delar Longbow
Quick Strike Ring
Don Julios Band

I think thats it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-08-21, 12:00 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "I have: Dragonstalkers Helm..."
-=Rico-GP=- said:
Shadow Strike

ROFL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-08-21, 09:27 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "ROFL."
Obviously a hunter weapon.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-08-21, 10:06 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Own any epics?"
-=Rico-GP=- said:
Well, do yeah?
I have the stone of the philosopher, the goblet of fire, the ring of the pheonix, and the half blood prince axe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-21, 10:15 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Obviously a hunter weapon. :p"
-=Rico-GP=- said:
Obviously a hunter weapon.

Did you actually spend DKP on that crap?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2005-08-21, 10:39 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Did you actually spend DKP on that crap?"
Who the fuck uses DKP?

HAHahahahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-08-22, 10:54 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Who the fuck uses DKP? HAHahahahaha"
-=Rico-GP=- said:
Who the fuck uses DKP?

HAHahahahaha
Fuck did you do then?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2005-08-24, 12:14 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Fuck did you do then?"
My guild just goes on who deserves it more.

No one else needed it / wanted it so they gave it to me. Haha.

All the other main hunters in my guild has it too. Theres 3 hunters in my guild that have the Rhok bow, so we call ourselves Team Gundam.

It's just funny that way.

No one in the guild cares about DKP or anything, i think this way is a little bit more fair.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-08-24, 08:07 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "My guild just goes on who deserves it..."
dang how can you do mc without dkp??? seems like for mc and stuff dkp is best way to handle the items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2005-08-25, 10:33 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "My guild just goes on who deserves it..."
I only know of one guild on our server that does that, Tyranny. They're retards. I just couldn't imagine trying to tell someone "No, he gets the loot, you fucking suck at WoW."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim