Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post D2 CD-KEY & Xpac CD Key??
Posted 2003-01-17, 12:03 PM
I havent been able to use my LOD yet thanks to bnet picking the worst time to update their servers and all, but I was wondering, if I'm playing D2 with the xpac installed, but not actually playing the xpac, will it be using the d2 CD-key or still using the LOD cd-key??
Reason I'm asking, is i figured it possible to have d2 on one of my comps, and the lod one the other... using regular d2 with the one that has lod installed, and the other just using regular d2...

I dunno if I asked that right, but lemmi see what u guys say first.. .lol
Life's been sucked out of me
And this routine's killing me
I did it to myself, I did it to myself, I said it would not be
Somebody put me out of my misery
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
oMeNTaLiTYo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenoMeNTaLiTYo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

oMeNTaLiTYo

Posted 2003-01-17, 01:10 PM in reply to oMeNTaLiTYo's post "D2 CD-KEY & Xpac CD Key??"
The way bnet works with cdkeys is this:
If you have the classic then it sends to the server just that key.

If you have LoD it sends both keys in, so you cannot use the classic on another computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-17, 02:21 PM in reply to oMeNTaLiTYo's post "D2 CD-KEY & Xpac CD Key??"
they both go off of ur regualar d2 so u have to install wit a different d2 classic cd-key (know from experince)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:40 PM in reply to oMeNTaLiTYo's post "D2 CD-KEY & Xpac CD Key??"
Damn... lol, I was really hoping that would work lol... Oh well, time to buy a second DII cd & Xpac CD ... I wanna be able to use my lvl 79 sorc to rush my lvl 30 barb (east) ... seems that even know I have rushed about 7 billion ppl out of the kindness of my heart, no-one ever returns the favor ... then again, I should just lvl my barb myself and beat hell bymyself... but, oh well... i did that twice already with my sorc and my zon
Life's been sucked out of me
And this routine's killing me
I did it to myself, I did it to myself, I said it would not be
Somebody put me out of my misery
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
oMeNTaLiTYo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenoMeNTaLiTYo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

oMeNTaLiTYo

Posted 2003-01-17, 09:37 PM in reply to oMeNTaLiTYo's post "D2 CD-KEY & Xpac CD Key??"
Thats what I do, but I"m borrowing CD-Keys from a friend who quit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2003-01-17, 10:09 PM in reply to oMeNTaLiTYo's post "D2 CD-KEY & Xpac CD Key??"
Ditto.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy