Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Check Windy druid build plz..
Posted 2004-11-16, 12:13 AM
I uhh... looked around and kinda put this together from what gear and have and stuff.. tell me whatcha think.. or what i could change to make it better please build should be done at lvl 84 or so..

about 80 str
enough dex for full block
and everything else in vita !!
no nrg..

20 hurricane
20 tornado
20 oak sage
20 cyclone armor
1 raven
1 spirit wolf
1 poison creeper
rest in twister (synergie)

Helm - um'd shako
armor - mage enigma
belt - arachnid
gloves - trang
boots - sandstorm trek
rings - sojs
ammy (27) mara's
wep 1 - 37 hoto
shield 1 - um'd ss
wep 2 - 2 bo cta
shield 2 - lidless or sigon shield?
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-11-16, 06:16 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post "Check Windy druid build plz.."
The biggest problem with your build is that you don't hit the 99% fcr bp. Also, you have absolutely no need for poison creeper.

Here are my suggestions: either swap out the maras for an amulet with 19-20% fcr (geddon fletch if your on east works fine) or use two 10% fcr rings (with good secondary mods). Also, you should use ber'd ss and have a sanctuary in stash.

As far as skill distribution you went for life instead of massive damage and except for the poison creeper there is nothing wrong with your skill points.
Hope this helps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-11-16, 08:22 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "The biggest problem with your build is..."
Thanks.. should I max twister before oak sage? or.. how would you do it? and is there any way of finding out how much life i would have with 200 vit, lvl 12 bo.. and lvl 33 oak sage?
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-11-17, 07:54 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "Thanks.. should I max twister before..."
On my druid, i maxed twister instead of oak sage, both ways are good so its enitrely up to you, and for the life calculation, maybe you can find something on the net, or try it on open.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGEEkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GEEkZ

Posted 2004-11-22, 08:26 AM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "On my druid, i maxed twister instead of..."
I got my druid to lvl 73 can't use arachnid yet.. and i have only 1 10 faster cast ring with life and 8 all resists.. and an ammy with 10 fcr and resists and alittle life.. but i run out of mana without sojs.. and is it worth it to use the 10 fcr ammy over mara's? i do 2.8k or 2.9k with the mara's and 2 sojs and 2.5k or so with the faster cast things on.. i have 3.4k hp.. but i don't kill very fast lol and he doesnt' really seem to do good in pvm but o well.. was my first ele druid
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MysticWonton