Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

graffix-screwed
Posted 2002-08-06, 04:16 PM
somehow my graffix for only d2 is screwed(all choppy) in the game i can barelly walk, im using 32 bit color, i got a gforce2mx 32mb graffix card... and my ram is over 128 because i overclocked and my mother board is 1007 mhrz... how do i fix this? i have been playing the game for since it came out and every now and then it does this...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-11, 10:48 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "graffix-screwed"
What kinda graphics problem...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-08-15, 11:14 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "graffix-screwed"
Cronic, do you happen to be running it in 800x600 resolution (not for windows, the one in the video options on the diablo 2 game menu)? If so, I might know something about it. After playing it in 800x600 for a couple hours, it starts to leak memory somehow, because I got 320 RAM, but it says 5-20 Skip even though it doesn't say Phys:320/320, it usually is at 200/320 in 800x600, plus randomly the 80% of the screen becomes black, but is solved by rejoining/making a game, otherwise restart your comp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-08-15, 04:56 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "graffix-screwed"
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" , if you are running in window mode, try to run
with DirectDraw (2D) instead of Direct3D. (use the D2VidTst.exe)

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-15, 05:03 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "graffix-screwed"
well i use both... but same thing happenes with both the modes...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-15, 05:44 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "graffix-screwed"
Only 128? Damn man...
In Worldstone even with 512 it can drag down pretty bad because of spells flying around and such, it gets extremely choppy. For people who dont know, choppy is like running in slow motion, and while its choppy you can get dysynched easily. I hate to say this, but 3d mode isn't usable by anyone, and I do mean ANYONE. Even peeps with Geforce 4 Ti 4600 (4800?) with over 512 RAM gets skips on it, blizzard made that too... strong. Post your OS and processor speed. It also might be that your motherboard is overclocked, it puts a strain on your system, or so I've heard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon