Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Who should be Zelaron's new Supreme Moderators?
D3V 12 38.71%
Draco2003 1 3.23%
jamer123 0 0%
Jessifer 7 22.58%
Kazilla 0 0%
kyeruu 1 3.23%
-Spector- 6 19.35%
Thanatos 13 41.94%
Willkillforfood 14 45.16%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Vote for Zelaron's new Supreme Moderators! (You can select more than one, retards)

Posted 2008-09-13, 06:37 AM
Yes! It is finally time!

Governing the fact that the list of nominees comprises a large part of the members on Zelaron who can be considered active, I have decide it to make it a multiple selection poll so whoever wants to can vote for themselves and someone else.

UPDATE: !King_Amazon! has been demoderated, which means two new Supreme Moderators will be reinstated. In other words, the first and second-place (or shared first place) nominees will be elected!

Who gets to vote?

In general, anyone who isn't a bot, junior member, or a retard. Actually, retards are fine. Being a Senior Member is preferable, although exceptions may be made (e.g., if someone has been around for less than 90 days, but has still managed to prove to be a Good Member, their votes will be considered valid. There are only seven members that may possibly meet that criteria, five of which have been active in the past two weeks.)

Will my user name be publicly shown in association with my vote?

Yes. This allows members to question the validity of voters.

One of the voters is a bot / new member / unintelligible subscriber to Autism! Will you please disqualify him?

If you think the voter(s) in question fail(s) to meet the aforementioned criteria in the "Who gets to vote?" section, you can bring up your concerns in this thread. Only WetWired and I are allowed to disqualify voters. If any disqualifications occur, they will be listed in this post.

Which members are currently disqualified?

None.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2008-09-15 at 12:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-09-13, 01:18 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Vote for Zelaron's new Supreme..."
Looks like WKFF is winning so far. Vote for him!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-13, 06:12 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Looks like WKFF is winning so far. Vote..."
He sucks up to WKFF.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-13, 06:17 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "He sucks up to WKFF."
I just tied the vote with TR!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:29 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "He sucks up to WKFF."
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
He sucks up to WKFF.
I don't suck up to him, I like WKFF. There's a big difference. Notice we have each other on friends list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:51 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I don't suck up to him, I like WKFF...."
Lol your so gay.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-13, 07:53 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Lol your so gay."
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
Lol your so gay.
I do my best
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-13, 11:27 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I do my best :p"
The results are almost exactly how I expected them to be.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-14, 07:46 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I don't suck up to him, I like WKFF...."
Wallow said: [Goto]
I don't suck up to him, I like WKFF. There's a big difference. Notice we have each other on friends list.
why do we need to pay any attention to your friends list?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-14, 08:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The results are almost exactly how I..."
D3V said: [Goto]
The results are almost exactly how I expected them to be.
I'm 1 vote behind.. this is a close one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-14, 10:06 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The results are almost exactly how I..."
Almost? How did you expect them to be?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-14, 10:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm 1 vote behind.. this is a close one."
Agreed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-14, 02:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Vote for Zelaron's new Supreme..."
Fucked up video, Chruser. Very.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-09-14, 03:48 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Almost? How did you expect them to be?"
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Almost? How did you expect them to be?
I figured Draco would have had a few more, and WKFF to actually have less.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-14, 04:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I figured Draco would have had a few..."
My own girlfriend didn't vote for me! Probably because I withdrew my nomination but, still... it's the principle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-15, 12:00 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I do my best :p"
Wallow said: [Goto]
I do my best
Haha ok I take it back.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-15, 09:00 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Haha ok I take it back."
I'd also say mine is higher than I thought it would be, considering I was banned for about 2 months just very recently. Hmph.

And now that K_A has been demodded I guess it's time to move forward in a new direction.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-15, 09:02 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Haha ok I take it back."
UPDATE: !King_Amazon! has been demoderated, which means two new Supreme Moderators will be reinstated. In other words, the first and second-place (or shared first place) nominees will be elected!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-09-15, 09:03 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "UPDATE: !King_Amazon! has been..."
Re-vote with the top 5 contendors and allow people only two votes again?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-15, 09:04 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Re-vote with the top 5 contendors and..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Re-vote with the top 5 contendors and allow people only two votes again?
Why re-vote? Don't see a reason for that..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos