Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2006-09-05, 02:16 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I do. On a fairly regular basis."
Stop mixing your manly Blood Red shirts in with your white shirts tool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-09-05, 02:29 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Stop mixing your manly Blood Red shirts..."
Nothing wrong with pink shirts.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.

Last edited by JRwakebord; 2006-09-05 at 04:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-05, 02:32 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Nothing wrong with pink shirts...."
Wow, cool!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-09-05, 02:48 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "Wow, cool!!!"
I've heard of some males being attracted to guys at some point in life, and then switching to girls at a later period. (Vice Versa) I don't think this is exactly bi though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-09-05, 08:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I've heard of some males being..."
I've known guys like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-09-05, 08:11 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I do. On a fairly regular basis."
JRwakebord said:
I do. On a fairly regular basis.
It's trendy now. If you had said that perhaps 5-10 years ago you may had been a trend setter =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-09-05, 08:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's trendy now. If you had said that..."
I wore pink in first grade. Please tell me I set the trend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-09-05, 08:56 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's trendy now. If you had said that..."
Fuck trends, I just happen to like the color. I also wear purples, greens, teals, yellows... and those are just the shirts I wear with a suit and tie.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-05, 09:14 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Fuck trends, I just happen to like the..."
its true, i have a pic of him wearing purple.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-09-05, 09:30 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Nothing wrong with pink shirts...."
Do you have to tuck it in, though?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-09-05, 09:47 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Do you have to tuck it in, though?"
That shirt, yes. It's too long to wear untucked.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-06, 07:55 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "That shirt, yes. It's too long to wear..."
no you don't born with it kagomfag. You didn't came out of your mother womb ready to suck dick. I think is choice people make to go flow with society. Remember that girl ellene <---- that bitch who have host show married. They got broke and guess what she married guy and have shildren.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2006-09-06, 08:08 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "no you don't born with it kagomfag...."
Man, osmoses should post more. He's hilarious! Anyway, I agree with you man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-09-06, 10:22 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "no you don't born with it kagomfag...."
osmoses-jones said:
no you don't born with it kagomfag. You didn't came out of your mother womb ready to suck dick. I think is choice people make to go flow with society. Remember that girl ellene <---- that bitch who have host show married. They got broke and guess what she married guy and have shildren.
Can't really understand what you said there x_x.

Of course no one refutes my points ...I mean come on, having a real debate is too hard. Let's call each other names and go 'lol'.

Oh yea, if she's attracted to girls and guys then that would make her bisexual. Not sure what you mean about her getting married ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_DeGeneres

maybe you're talking about Anne Heche or whatever her name is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Heche

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2006-09-06 at 10:30 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-09-06, 10:50 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Can't really understand what you said..."
I believe he is takling about Anne Heche. That woman doesn't know what the hell she is or what she wants.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-09-07, 09:38 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I believe he is takling about Anne..."
All I know is she's cool because she speaks an alien language and her name is Celestia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-09-08, 05:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "All I know is she's cool because she..."
Some hookers at the local Pancake Hodge Podge do that too. I'm like FTW??! And they're like hui ern ulba. Usaully with a ciggarette hanging out of their mouth and their pants halfway down.

No, I'm just joking.

Anyway, how many people agree it's not the homosexaul's choice?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-09-08, 05:52 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "its true, i have a pic of him wearing..."
gruesomeBODY said:
its true, i have a pic of him wearing purple.
Purple is cool. I like wearing purple in my characters on games... look at my sig heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-09-08, 05:57 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Some hookers at the local Pancake Hodge..."
Bah, I think that it is a choice that some people make. As it was said earlier on in this thread, you're a product of your environment Based on that, if you're in an environment that's going to foster it, you'll probably choose homosexuality. The other case is that you're just looking for something that will make you stand out and be different. Reason one, valid. Reason two, stupid as hell. Both involve the act of choosing, I don't think it's something ingrained in you.

I think of it kind of like Vegetarianism. *Excluding religion* If you're exposed to animal slaughtering/cruelty/whatever as you grow up, you're more likely to become a vegetarian. It's not that you simply CAN'T eat meat, but that after some of the things you've experienced, you choose not to. Oh yah, there's attention whores in this category too. Fucking tards.

P.S. Don't hate on purple. One of my favourites growing up. That and blue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2006-09-08, 08:06 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "Bah, I think that it is a choice that..."
I was brought up in a very anti-homosexual environment. I was raised Christian/Catholic.

Why I don't believe it's a choice: if it were, it could be changed. It hasn't been and won't be. Some people find out they're actually bisexual or confused. Anyone who claims to be ex-gay is a liar. And again, why would ANYONE choose to be gay? Really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack