Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-07-13, 11:55 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "2/10 I dont like Aerith shes ugly. ..."
8 out of 10. Love the mask.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-14, 01:08 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "8 out of 10. Love the mask."
7/10.
It's so true...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-14, 01:29 AM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post starting "6\10..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
8/10.

Heh, as you might be able to tell, mine is still quite old.
Aya_Alexa said: [Goto]
6\10...

Ouch, that hurts my feelings. That took me 4-minutes to make.

-----
7/10

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-14, 05:45 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "2/10 I dont like Aerith shes ugly. ..."
well 4\10...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aya_Alexa

Posted 2008-07-15, 09:46 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Ouch, that hurts my feelings. That..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Ouch, that hurts my feelings. That took me 4-minutes to make.

-----
7/10
7/10?

to person you quoted or me??

Umm...
7/10 again, for Aeris...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-15, 09:52 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "7/10? to person you quoted or me??..."
5/10

By the way, I don't think we've met, Aya_Alexa... Welcome to Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-15, 10:34 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "7/10? to person you quoted or me??..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
7/10?

to person you quoted or me??

Umm...
7/10 again, for Aeris...

I was aiming that post at the person above me, hence, you.

I was joking about being hurt because I remember making that picture for HOH when he reached 6001 posts.
--
Sciency, how 'bout an 8.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-15, 10:51 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I was aiming that post at the person..."
Not sure why you'd have an avatar of a male teen icon.. but whatever. To each his own.

5/10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-15, 11:17 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not sure why you'd have an avatar of a..."
7/10. Looks like it hurt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2008-07-15, 11:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not sure why you'd have an avatar of a..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Not sure why you'd have an avatar of a male teen icon.. but whatever. To each his own.

5/10.

On another forum I was at, someone changed my avatar to that. Instead of me not liking it, I thought it was funny looking. So I changed it to that here. Apparently, according to my brother, that picture is of "Freddy Prince Junior," though I've never heard of him, nor have I taken the time to do research.

Thanatos: 7/10

Jamesadin: 9/10, I like all of those space related things.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-07-15, 11:31 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "7/10. Looks like it hurt."
Jamesadin said: [Goto]
7/10. Looks like it hurt.
It's actually of a dude throwing up the bird.. I need to get my big avatar back so you can see it better..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-15, 03:13 PM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post starting "6\10 what the hell is that..??"
Aya_Alexa said: [Goto]
6\10
what the hell is that..??
It's a colossus the game makers edited out of Shadow of the Colossus
7/10 as well for you (thanatos)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-15, 03:48 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "It's a colossus the game makers edited..."
7 / 10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-15, 05:51 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "7 / 10"
9/10 I think that would make a sweet tattoo.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-15, 06:10 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "9/10 I think that would make a sweet..."
6\10...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAya_Alexa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aya_Alexa

Posted 2008-07-15, 06:13 PM in reply to Aya_Alexa's post starting "6\10... :)"
7.5/10

Not much into Anime... but not bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-15, 10:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "7.5/10 Not much into Anime... but..."
8.5. It brings back memories.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-07-17, 06:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's actually of a dude throwing up the..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
It's actually of a dude throwing up the bird.. I need to get my big avatar back so you can see it better..
I totally thought it was a finger sewn back on or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2008-07-17, 06:41 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "9/10 I think that would make a sweet..."
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
9/10 I think that would make a sweet tattoo.
It is one of my tattoos.. lol

James - 8/10, Space intrigues me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-19, 07:58 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "It is one of my tattoos.. lol :p ..."
Still 8.5.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser