Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-05-13, 05:04 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I like the little crying kid behind..."
That's my second youngest brother, I have four brothers and three sisters.
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-13, 05:08 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "That's my second youngest brother, I..."
Are you from a catholic family or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-13, 05:09 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Are you from a catholic family or..."
Ha the word scares me, no I'm buhdist not catholic. Why would you say that?

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-13, 05:21 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Ha the word scares me, no I'm buhdist..."
Fundamentalist catholics do not believe in contraceptives, therefore their families are usually rather large. It's the Catholic church's way of expanding its influence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-13, 05:28 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Fundamentalist catholics do not believe..."
Ha hell no, my father and mother split after I was born, they were never together it was a teen pregnancy.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-13, 05:40 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh173..."
Coriander said:

'Nuff said.
I can do that too!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-13, 05:58 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I can do that too!..."
You still look like a complete tool, Asamin.

Have enough facial piercings, Elizabeth?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-13, 06:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You still look like a complete tool,..."
Yea ...I never understood facial piercings. It's a pretty permanent way of self-expression, I feel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-13, 06:28 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea ...I never understood facial..."
Lol not quite done yet, still need at least seven more to finish my collection. (sarcasm)

I only got them because at that naive age I thought they were cool, I only keep them in now to remember what was, and what can be.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-13, 07:35 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Lol not quite done yet, still need at..."
I'll post a couple more from my travels a little later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chrisaviatorscamping.jpg (109.3 KB, 16 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2008-05-13, 08:17 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I'll post a couple more from my travels..."
Where's the blood and syringes? I'm disappointed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-13, 08:22 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I'll post a couple more from my travels..."
your decent looking, suprising.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2008-05-13, 08:24 PM in reply to klo's post starting "your decent looking, suprising."
And so begins Klo's zelaron post about her experimentation with Jamesadin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-14, 12:05 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "And so begins Klo's zelaron post about..."
In the midst of playing some tunes at a house party about a year back:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rockris_by_Fun_Little_Fawn.jpg (37.6 KB, 12 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2008-05-14, 12:30 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "In the midst of playing some tunes at a..."
Here is when my beard was about 4 inches long... give or take an inch.

that was 10/2/07, 2 months before the other one. LOOK HOW MUCH OLDER I LOOK!!!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-05-14, 08:46 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "In the midst of playing some tunes at a..."
Saw this one a while back, good looking but you look slightly gay here. no offense, the other ones better
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2008-05-14, 09:02 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Saw this one a while back, good looking..."
Thanks? haha I'll get another one or two up sometime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2008-05-14, 10:34 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Where's the blood and syringes? I'm..."
Willkillforfood said:
Where's the blood and syringes? I'm disappointed.

And to who said facial piercings are permanent : Get your facts straight. For some you may have a slight visual key to show that there was once a piercing in that particular spot, but it depends on how long you had it, the gauge, where in the body, how you heal and the aftercare you provide for the poor healing gaping wound.
If circumstances are ideal, you can walk away without any scarring or visual defect. If you are like me, and do not really care, you will forever have a tiny hole in the bottom of your lip that does not pass the sub-dermal layer. You can only see it if you are really looking for it though.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-05-14, 11:58 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/Do..."
You do permanently have little holes in your face, and could have scarring if you were to accidentally rip them out. I said it was pretty permanent, but I misworded things. Of course you can remove them.

Apparently you went through an Emo stage ;p.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-14, 12:01 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You do permanently have little holes in..."
My best friend has a large scar on his left eyebrow because of a piercing that got torn out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven