Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-09-05, 09:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sure. Just make sure."
Reminds me of that Colt 45 song with the line 'Then she whipped out a dick that was bigger than mine'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-18, 11:14 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Real or Fake? You decide!"
Bumped due to the hilarity from being so pathetic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-18, 11:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bumped due to the hilarity from being..."
pics or not real

lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-06-18, 09:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bumped due to the hilarity from being..."
Lol, that's mean ...but that was one of the more hilarious things I've ever been involved in. I dunno where the fuck I got the crustaceans comment from.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-18, 09:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lol, that's mean ...but that was one of..."
Crabs maybe?

This shit is true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-18, 09:43 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bumped due to the hilarity from being..."
Oh Thanatos!~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-18, 10:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh Thanatos!~"
Quote:
[06.36.52 PM] <Willkillforfood> are you dressed like a clown?
[06.36.54 PM] <Willkillforfood> I like clowns
[06.36.55 PM] <Willkillforfood> mmm
Ha! I somehow missed this before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-06-18, 11:21 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Ha! I somehow missed this before."
HOH, this is big time fake.

"<HandofHeaven> He'll get laid tonite"

"I'm getting it on tonite"

Who else here just happens to spell 'tonight' as 'tonite.'

Seems a bit suspicious to me. As well as other indications that remind of your typing style and internet persona.

I don't believe the person in question was typing. They may be real, however that was you typing.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-18, 11:27 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "HOH, this is big time fake. ..."
Wow, because 'tonite' is such an uncommon word for anyone to write.

You guys should get over it. That was Cassie, not me. But, whatever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-19, 06:44 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "HOH, this is big time fake. ..."
You've seriously picked out "tonite" as the absolute proof needed for HoH to be convicted, as it were? You'd make a really fucking good lawyer, sonny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-19, 06:47 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You've seriously picked out "tonite" as..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
You've seriously picked out "tonite" as the absolute proof needed for HoH to be convicted, as it were? You'd make a really fucking good lawyer, sonny.

No, as I stated above, when I read it I felt his internet persona and not someone elses.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-19, 07:08 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "No, as I stated above, when I read it I..."
The main part of your argument looks to be based on the usage of the word "tonite". I've just searched my chat logs, and 34 files have been thrown up - that's 34 contacts of mine who use the word "tonite".

Also:

Quote:
Who else here just happens to spell 'tonight' as 'tonite.'

"Cassie" never joined Zelaron, so the question is, well, useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-19, 07:37 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The main part of your argument looks to..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
The main part of your argument looks to be based on the usage of the word "tonite". I've just searched my chat logs, and 34 files have been thrown up - that's 34 contacts of mine who use the word "tonite".

Yikes! The English language is being ripped apart more and more as time passes us by. I never learned in school that tonight was spelled 'tonite.' In fact, from a young age I was taught something called phonics so that I wouldn't have that kind of issue.

EDIT: To add on to that, I was taught the simplest and most common words. Yes, I will misspell words I've used either 0-5 times in my life, if not more. Words that consist of meanings of other words I know, so I feel no rush to go ahead and use them. All I have to say, is that tonight is a common everyday word. So I find it sad that so many people, I guess, misspell it on a daily basis and haven't corrected themselves or that other people haven't told them so that they could learn the word properly.

Eh, whatever, I just believe that it was him. It was the overall writing that made me believe it was him. If I'd seen something that didn't resemble his writing, then I'd have believed it. Fact is, no, that was not another person typing. Maybe the person mentioned is real, however, that was HOH typing.

I'm done, I don't feel like arguing anymore over this subject. I'm sure there will be some people to back up what I say. Well, part of what I say anyways.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-06-19 at 08:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-06-19, 09:44 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh Thanatos!~"
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Oh Thanatos!~
Yes, I am an asshole. Somebody has to be nowadays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-19, 10:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dude, you're gonna get kicked in the..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Dude, you're gonna get kicked in the nuts. She is as real as her tits are. Both of those girls want me bad. I'm getting it on tonite. Maybe have to buzz over to wal mart for more condoms.
So since she, or more appropiately, they are not real, their breasts are not real, and they are as real as that? What a conundrum.

If it was real I doubt that you would care what we thought about it. After my endeavors of bachelorhood I could not care less what anyone on an internet forum would think, nor would I care for their E-Fives.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-06-19, 11:40 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "So since she, or more appropiately,..."
"<HandofHeaven> He'll get laid tonite "

NO GIRL SAYS THIS. Seriously, what kind of female tells people over the internet that she just met so many personal questions. I'll tell you what kind of woman does this: imaginary ones made up by HoH.

To all the females here, would you say this?
- HandofHeaven> No, I have a clean and good pussy
-<HandofHeaven> I'll go down on him as soon as he kicks these people out
- <HandofHeaven> I've got a pretty revealing outfit on
- HandofHeaven> I'm kinda tight too

lolololol. Also this is funny:

<HandofHeaven> Nope, not much of a computer girl
[06.41.30 PM] <Willkillforfood> He sends Kagom naked pics
[06.41.32 PM] <HandofHeaven> Much rather be smokin and drinkin
[06.41.35 PM] <Willkillforfood> You type fast for not being a computer girl.
[06.41.35 PM] <HandofHeaven> I doubt it
[06.41.42 PM] <HandofHeaven> well, I chat
06.41.54 PM] <HandofHeaven> Like, on a webcam
[06.41.58 PM] <Willkillforfood> Oh?
[06.41.59 PM] <HandofHeaven> But only for guys I like
[06.42.01 PM] <HandofHeaven> Yup

hahahahaha

-----------------------------------------------

EXPOSED, BITCH.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-19, 07:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ""<HandofHeaven> He'll get laid tonite..."
Not to mention the fact that "she" (lololol) was asked for photos, and she said she didn't have a myspace or anything, or any photos online. Yet she said she chats online with a webcam. BULLSHIT. Not to mention that a girl not having a facebook is a VERY RARE instance in college. Especially some slutty bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-19, 08:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes, I am an asshole. Somebody has to..."
I trhought it was hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-06-20, 07:53 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Not to mention the fact that "she"..."
+1

A slutty bitch in college has a facebook 90% of the time. Especially if she chats on a webcam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos