Final Fantasy 6: An hours worth, fun.
Final Fantasy 7: Finished, Fun.
Final Fantasy 8: Finished, Fun.
Final Fantasy 9: Finished, Fun.
Final Fantasy 10: Finished, Fun.
Final Fantasy X-2: Finished, Okay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-03, 02:12 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
FF1-no
FF2-no
FF3-no
FF4-played a lot but did not beat
FF5-played a little but did not come close to beating
FF6-played religously and beat several times
FF7-Played religiously and beat several thousand times
FF8-played and almost beat but not quite
FF9-played and came very close to beating but quit
FF10-played and beat
FF10-2-Playing as we speak
FF11-no

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-01-03, 02:53 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
11 I forgot about. It sounds really dull. Is it even on PS2 yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:22 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
i've played them all and i've liked them all. FF XI is not on PS2 yet, but it is really cool. I am doing well on FF XI as well, just so you know, you will like FF XI, it is pretty cool and there is some main story behind everything (just no final boss )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:34 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
All i played was the first part of Awful Fantasy. Its much better, because the SA goons added internet related jokes into it and removed all the shit like plot and character development.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-04, 12:38 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
I have played 1,4, one called Chrono Trigger (I dont know much bout FF),7,8,9,10,X-2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-04, 03:41 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
FF1 - Yes, finished it a few months ago.
FF2 - I'm sitting at about 80%
FF3 - Not out in the states yet.
FF4 - Yes, my first FF. Amazing.
FF5 - About two hours worth.
FF6 - Yes. Many times.
FF7 - Yes.
FF8 - Yes.
FF9 - Yes.
FF10 - No. Not interested.
FF10-2 - No. Even less interested than 10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-04, 08:59 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
Raziel said:
FF6 - Yes. Many times.
FF7 - Yes.
FF8 - Yes.
FF9 - Yes.
i've played FF3, it's really cool

it wa the first FF to allow you to change job classes

and FF 5 r0x0rz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-04, 09:02 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
Raziel said:
FF6 - Yes. Many times.
FF7 - Yes.
FF8 - Yes.
FF9 - Yes.
FF10 is the shit i dont know y u r not interested
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-04, 09:15 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
Ive played FF 3. And only for a little bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-05, 10:03 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
FFX is hardly "the shit" but Raziel's doesn't give it enough credit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-05, 11:08 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
Played...

FF4
FF5
FF6
FF7
FF8
FF9
FF10

I played the FF11 beta, but haven't given the final version a big chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-05, 12:24 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
Mystic Quest (GB): Yes, didnt finish.
Mystic Quest (Snes): Yes, didnt finish.
Final Fantasy Legend 1: Yes, finished
Final Fantasy Legend 2: Yes, finished
Final Fantasy Legend 3: Yes, finished
Final Fnatasy 1: Yes, finished.
Final Fantasy 2: Yes but i didnt finish.
Final Fantasy 3: I got it and im gonna play it sometime.
Final Fantasy 4: Yes, finished.
Final Fantasy 5: Yes, finished.
Final Fantasy 6: Yes, finished several times.
Final Fantasy 7: Yes, finished 3 times.
Final Fantasy 8: Yes, finished 4 times.
Final Fantasy 9: Yes, finished.
Final Fantasy X: Played 30 min. at a friend house and i would of destroyed the game if it was mine.
Final Fantasy X-2: Never gonna play that shit. Even if im paid to do it.
Final Fantasy XI: Nope, not gonna play.
Final Fantasy Tactics: Yes, didnt finish.
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: No, i probably wont play it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2004-01-05, 11:19 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
I just didn't like FF10. I watched my roommate play it for hours and nothing about it intrigued me. The character designs are nauseating, the voice acting is atrocious and the skill system pissed me off. I just didn't like it at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-06, 12:51 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
Huh. Lesse.

FF1 - Yes. A couple of hours. (Emulator)
FF2 - Yes. A couple of hours.
FF3 - Yes. As far as I could get without knowing Japanese. (Emulator)
FF4 - Yes. A couple of hours. (Emulator)
FF5 - Yes. I'm near the end of it. It's a awesome game, but not the best.
FF6 - Yes. I worshipped it for a period of time. And I've beaten it multiple times as well.
FF7 - Yes. Played it, got to the end, and then my brother sold it. Enjoyed it, though.
FF8 - Yes. Played it, beaten it multiple times.
FF9 - Yes. Played it up to Pandemonia, got stuck, didn't play for a couple of years. Recently started playing again. Near the end of the game now.
FF10 - Yes. A couple of hours worth. I didn't enjoy it much. Thought the whole blitzball/spheresystem was rather...annoying.
FF10-2 - No. Want to, though.
FF11 - No. Want to as well.
FFMQ(Snes) - Yes. A couple of hours worth. (Emulator)
FFL1 - Yes. A couple of hours worth. (Emulator)
FFL2 - Yes. A couple of minutes worth. (Emulator)
FFL3 - Didn't know this existed.
FFT - Yes. Got annoyed with it early on. Stopped playing it.
FFTA - No. I can't stand Tactics, so why would I play Tactics Advanced?

And...that's all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-06, 09:54 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
Auron's voice was DA SHIT!!!! How can you say that man? But the Sphere Grid was TOTALLY GAY!

I played Tactics awhile ago....like along time ago. I didn't like it much. And I didn't finish it either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-06, 11:06 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
IMHO, FF6 is the best among them. It'd be neat if it were remade in todays graphic gaming style.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-06, 12:10 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
I played all of them. Beat every one except X-2 (working on that)

Also haven't played FF11.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-01-06, 03:53 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
Jessifer said:
IMHO, FF6 is the best among them. It'd be neat if it were remade in todays graphic gaming style.
a while back, Squaresoft (at that time) decided on bringing FF 6 to N64 in N64 graphics. But soon the project was offed...dunno why, another chance for a shitload of money
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-01-06, 04:20 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Which FFs have you played?"
FF8 And I got pwnt at the end.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome