Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

With a tremendous desire to share
Posted 2004-03-06, 03:03 PM
I saw a beautiful site about Meditation and Yoga; it gave me so much peace and tranquility that I wish to share it with everyone. The site is: www.kingofalllosers.com

Last edited by Rurouni Storm; 2004-03-06 at 05:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
naradadas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennaradadas is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

naradadas

Posted 2004-03-06, 03:06 PM in reply to naradadas's post "With a tremendous desire to share"
what the holy fuck.............................................. ............................... i hate peace and tranwuility, and the schmuck talking in teh backround is annoying. <is bitter>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-06, 03:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "what the holy..."
Take your 1337 hax elsewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-03-06, 03:08 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Take your 1337 hax elsewhere."
i listened to the whole audio that plays, some stupid music starts playing in teh backround, i started cracking up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-06, 05:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "i listened to the whole audio that..."
This guy obviously posted just to spam a link. I feel like banning, but I'm a peaceful Buddhist at heart.

So I ask of you, what is the sound of one moderator banning you?

*click*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-03-06, 05:23 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "This guy obviously posted just to spam..."
Wow, is that a record or something? 2 posts and banned. Hahahahahahahahahahaha, oh yeah by the way yoga sucks, it hurts too much to be tranquil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-06, 09:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow, is that a record or something? 2..."
fucking hell he beat my old record.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign