Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Huge crying and bitching in the WoW Rogue forums about this Video
Posted 2005-08-31, 01:52 PM
The maker of this videos main is a 60 Warlock. After being disenchanted with the Warlock class he leveled a Rogue to 60 and started pwning people all kinds of ways. This video pretty much sums up why I stoped playing my Lock and am now working on my Rogue.

Here is the link to the video, it's a pretty large file but well worth the download. I highly recomend watching it.

http://files.filefront.com/World_of_.../fileinfo.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-08-31, 05:48 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Huge crying and bitching in the WoW..."
kockblocker1 said:
The maker of this videos main is a 60 Warlock. After being disenchanted with the Warlock class he leveled a Rogue to 60 and started pwning people all kinds of ways. This video pretty much sums up why I stoped playing my Lock and am now working on my Rogue.

Here is the link to the video, it's a pretty large file but well worth the download. I highly recomend watching it.

http://files.filefront.com/World_of_.../fileinfo.html
It keeps telling me invalid key or missing file.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-08-31, 05:56 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "It keeps telling me invalid key or..."
Mirrors here:
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=6140
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-08-31, 06:00 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Mirrors here:..."
kockblocker1 said:
Mirrors here:
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=6140
Gracias, amigo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-08-31, 06:38 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Gracias, amigo."
Hahahaha.

Blue response to the video here:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...p=1#post538028
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-08-31, 08:45 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Hahahaha. Blue response to the..."
Wow...

Koreans ftw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-03, 07:23 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Huge crying and bitching in the WoW..."
He's just owning 12 year olds and korean gold farming bitches who hardly even fight back.
I mean, come on, that rogue who gouged him didnt even restealth, he just SSed him after the gouge...

Just a bunch of PvE noob killing, big deal.

Oh, and, he's probably fought about 1000 fights and picked out the ones in which he owned pretty badass, the fights in which he got owned by a warrior with 1 big overpower crit were miraculously cut out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-09-03, 07:26 PM in reply to Death's post starting "He's just owning 12 year olds and..."
He was killing with just a dagger, that's not noob killing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-03, 07:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He was killing with just a dagger,..."
Most rogue abilities are slightly gear dependant, and evis is not at all gear dependant.
A rogue can still crit for 1.5k with evis, and backstabs can easily reach crits of 700 aswell, with a crap dagger.

Besides, he's killing PvEing gold farmers, would love to see him do the same thing in Alterac, see if he survives from the hardcore PvP guys.

It'd be the same as giving a baby or a person with no expierence at all with guns a machine gun (and thus not knowing how to shoot it), then stab him to death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-09-17, 04:45 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Most rogue abilities are slightly gear..."
Yes, he was good, and I've seen worse people. But the fact still remains if they made eviserate dependent on weapon, and not just damage in itself, then that would fix the problem, and fix the problem of outdated damage on eviserate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-09-17, 10:22 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Yes, he was good, and I've seen worse..."
And make rogues even more powerful? Yeah right. Cuz it's not like you can't drop a cloth wearer in 2-3 hits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-09-17, 11:36 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "And make rogues even more powerful? ..."
No, I'm saying it would fix the problem of him using a lvl 1 dagger and killing people, scale damage to weapon, fixing that and fixing outdated damage at later levels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy