Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Should we start a Ghost Recon Thread?
YES 6 66.67%
NO 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Question Ghost Recon Forum

Posted 2002-04-22, 04:27 PM
Should we start a Ghost Recon Forum??

Just wanted to add this too see how many Tom Clancey fans we have out there?? if this goes no where, mods plz close!!

Last edited by CrEEpR; 2002-04-23 at 11:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-22, 04:47 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
you should put this in chrusher's new suggestion thread instead of here its under zelaron

and creepr you would make a good mod if that forum started damn ghost recon addict
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-22, 04:57 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
hehe, thanx Johnny, i'll do that!!

Last edited by CrEEpR; 2002-04-22 at 05:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-22, 06:55 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
c'mon now you people come in here and check it out but don't write nothin, i want to know your opinions even if there not what i am hoping them to be!!! plz vote and plz post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-23, 05:52 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
I have nothing against the idea, but please, don't double-post.

Especially if it's not the Chat Forum.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind a GR forum, just as long as it doesn't die to quickly.

-PozerPunk (GR w00t)

Want a site with alot of hacks, gaming news, and Computer news? Well
Underground Candy Forums
is the place for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PozerPunk

Posted 2002-04-23, 05:56 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
sorry boz3!
thanx for replying though, much appreciated!!! :0)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-23, 06:05 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
creepr you need to edit the top and change it from ghost recon thread to ghost recon Forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-23, 06:26 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
Stop asking someone else to make threads! You can make them your self in the right category! This is in the wrong forum anyways!

*moved*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-04-23, 08:43 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
i agree with CrEEpR on the ghost reacon thread cuz it will bring more people to the site cuz i know alot of people that have ghost recon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-04-23, 08:46 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
taco this belongs more in the zelaron forum because it directly effects the zelaron forums not in some misplaced off topic spam forum and chrusher said if enough people vote for this that he will add it please move it back to the right place

creepr ment forum instead of thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-23, 11:10 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
alright Johnny, i changed thread to forum, thanx for the hint... have a good one!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-23, 11:38 AM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
your welcome

atleast your learning a lot more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-23, 03:23 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
Moved back to the forum discussion category.
Johnny was right, but I usually don't have enough time to check the posts nowadays.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-23, 10:32 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
well i guess from the looks of it, Ghost Recon is not comin to zelaron anytime soon... :-( i will still spam all over Ghost Recon about zelaron, then hopefully we will have a new forum for Ghost Recon!!! thanx to those that believed in me :-) sniff sniff, and for those who didn't, what were you thinking. probably just said no cuz you don't like me or somethin!! ohh well i guess that's my prob!! well have a nice day.. and good luck to you johnny being a mod now!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-23, 10:43 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
thanxz creepr and why you giving up so soon Like I said all you need is to get is an active interest in the game hey does your clan have a fourm?
if not they might be able to relocate here if you talk to chruser
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Embarrassed Ghost Recon

Posted 2002-04-23, 11:07 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
Yeah my clan does have a forum in our website.. but i'm not givin up, i just need some time to get some ghost recon peepz joined to zelaron.. i'm sure we will get a Ghost Recon forum sooner or later..

http://www.aclr.com-1.net/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-25, 02:18 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
well creepr never give up the dream
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-04-25, 02:32 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
sorry i should have wrote this a while ago, tacox, i made a mistake i meant forum... but you can be polite about it instead of always bitchin at me!!! it's not like i've been doin this for a while, only been active for about a couple weeks. so guess that still makes me a newb kinda. and newbs learn by makin mistakes, and i believe that's what this was, so maybe just point it out, stead of bein a dick about it!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2002-04-25, 02:41 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
Added the Ghost Recon forum.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-25, 09:10 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post "Ghost Recon Forum"
well i have to say CrEEpR you gat alot of balls sayin what you said but you are right he is on your case alot but some times you just have to learn to deal with a little hazing once in awhile i know i've seen my share of hazingbut after awhile the chill and you don't even notice after awhile.

p.s can some one please get me a sig like CrEEpR's i have a bunch but they won''t go on it just has that fuckin X crap. if anyone can help me i will be happy thank you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia