Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

What You think about the new Trade Hack Post Here
Posted 2002-03-11, 08:58 AM
I think its cheap and only newbs use

Last edited by ZERONX; 2002-03-11 at 09:00 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-11, 08:00 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
Trades hacks are just lame, i mean at least give them a real item Shopbot actually doesn't rip of the guy! You tradehack ppl are LAMERZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-11, 08:04 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
lol what could anyone possibly want to tradehack for? doesnt everyone have what they need?? also who the hells gonna fall for it. you even gotta leave the game :/
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-11, 08:43 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
the trade hack is lame, but anyone who falls for it is even lamer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wikcid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwikcid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wikcid

Posted 2002-03-11, 08:50 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
i agree..if u dumb enuff to fall 4 trade hack u deserve for items to be stolen!
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-03-11, 09:32 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
Rofl, don't blame the newbies dude, they don't know better! All they did was get 50 duped SoJs in a "FREE STUFF HERE" game!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-12, 03:04 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
hehe hmm i have a way you could trick people just say DAm its on another character leave come back check a couple characters then come back with the one items on and like say dam was in my cube

that might work
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-12, 09:07 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
that's pretty sad zeronx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-17, 05:23 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
Hey, im kinda new here but id like to say ya this trade hack thing defintly sucks someone defintly tried on me...i mean come on i could see them tryin if i was in the 70`s but i was on my 99 zon im not that much of a noob =p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Urbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUrbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Urbanxxxassualt

Posted 2002-03-17, 05:26 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
hmm...who stickied this?...destickied and moved to general
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-03-23, 01:56 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
i think tis just too obvious since you have to leave the game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-25, 09:45 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
ya defintly obvious....not only do they leave they do for a min or 2 im impatient as it is and usally will get up and leave but hey thats just me =p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Urbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUrbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Urbanxxxassualt

Posted 2002-04-06, 02:35 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
Correction its cheap and only newbs fall for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-04-19, 09:30 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
trade hack sux, cuz u just screw some1 else over, at least be somewhat fair and give them something good for their items. having to steal stuff from other people is bout as low as u can go

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-04-20, 02:25 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
lol tradehack sux... only newbs use it and its shitty
steal only a few things...
matrix metod rulez!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-20, 08:38 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
There is abosolutly no use for it, every thing is duped and worth nothing.

What, will you save 10c?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-04-30, 06:08 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "What You think about the new Trade Hack..."
hmm I have never gotten trade hacked but the way items are so mass duped now a days I dont think i would really care
Mu hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah cough cough!
[img]8 seans of smiley 2.gif[/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Borc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBorc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Borc