Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2006-03-30, 08:34 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Argh, I just wish I could see the sun..."
One annoying problem with the AI is where it ends a conversation just to start it up again.

The level scaling sucks. Level grinding should help you overcome obstacles; when it doesn't, you get stuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-03-31, 08:03 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "One annoying problem with the AI is..."
Well, either we can have challenging gameplay all the way through or challenging gameplay for the first hour or two. I'll take the first option.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-03-31, 08:46 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I have a 3500-3800+ Athlon 64 (It's..."
By the way, Oblivion supposedly runs on older cards like GF3 and GF4 now:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/i...owtopic=296193
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2006-03-31, 03:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "By the way, Oblivion supposedly runs on..."
Do these games have "easter eggs" in them?

---------------------

I got it ...where's the thieves' guild located? Or where can I sell stolen goods?

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2006-04-03 at 01:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-09, 08:44 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Do these games have "easter eggs" in..."
Definitely but they're always really hard to locate.

Also, here's the true champion of Cyrodil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP9CH...earch=Oblivion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-04-09, 11:21 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Definitely but they're always really..."
nice... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-09, 10:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "One annoying problem with the AI is..."
I quit playing Oblivion; the level thing is just too much hassle. I'll wait untill someone fixes it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2006-04-10, 10:07 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I quit playing Oblivion; the level..."
I hate how now u have to mouve the mosue to lockpick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-04-10, 10:15 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I hate how now u have to mouve the..."
Well, you don't have to, but if you do, you can pick hard locks with no security skill, if you're good at it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2006-04-12, 07:52 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Well, you don't have to, but if you do,..."
I've started cheating. Hit ` and type player.additem 0000000F 200000000
You'll be surprised, baha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-12, 08:41 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I've started cheating. Hit ` and type..."
Omfg A Lazer Gun!!1
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-04-12, 08:43 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Omfg A Lazer Gun!!1"
So whats up... is there any dragons? And can someone post a pic of one if they find any.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-04-12, 09:00 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "So whats up... is there any dragons?..."
I found 2, and I even made gifs out of em for ya so you can view their magnificence. (This is before I pwnt em of course.)

D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-04-20, 08:26 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I found 2, and I even made gifs out of..."
I hear there are mongbats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-04-20, 09:24 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I found 2, and I even made gifs out of..."
That's probably the funniest thing I've seen all day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-04-21, 09:52 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's probably the funniest thing I've..."
Anyone play on the 360? The environment its amazing, straight up gorgeous. My Kajiit is one sneaky lil fur ball. I'm the guild master to the thieves guild, a warlock in the mage guild and a slayer in the darkbrother hood. I haven't even started the main quest yet lol. Oh and are the only draw backs to vampirism is the sun dmg and people not liking you? Cuz I think becoming a vampire would definate compliment this build.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-04-21, 12:11 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Anyone play on the 360? The environment..."
Vampirism is different in this one, you should try it out from the Dark Brotherhood guy. Just make sure you feed once a day and you will be able to walk in the sun and no one will know your a vamp. But if you dont feed, you become stronger each day, and take more and more sun damage, and people can tell your a vamp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-04-21, 06:11 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Vampirism is different in this one, you..."
Bleh, game got a bit boring awfully quick .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood