Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Sarah Palin is dumb, and a Liar
Posted 2008-09-09, 02:14 PM
Typical republican, Right?

BORKED

Discuss.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-09, 02:19 PM in reply to D3V's post "Sarah Palin is dumb, and a Liar"
perhaps it is all part of their plan to get on tv more then the democrats... ive seen alot less of obama and alot more of palin lately
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-09, 02:23 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "perhaps it is all part of their plan to..."
It's pretty pathetic that she has to so blatently lie and distort truth and reality to do so. But it's working. Welcome to the old-school style of politics.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-10, 07:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's pretty pathetic that she has to so..."
Patience my friend, patience, they will die...
Know what that's from?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-11, 11:51 AM in reply to D3V's post "Sarah Palin is dumb, and a Liar"
Blah blah blah. I'm voting McCain / Palin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-09-11, 12:38 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Blah blah blah. I'm voting McCain /..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Yes, because we need another term of Bush, and even better an absolutely non-experienced govenor being one heartbeat away from the first female president.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-11, 02:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Blah blah blah. I'm voting McCain /..."
Why is this? Elaborate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-11, 10:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why is this? Elaborate."
Maybe he's started his own consulting practice? In which case it'd make sense. If McCain/Palin get it, I'm going to most likely make more $$. However, I'm not as worried about that as I am the country being on the right course diplomatically.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-12, 06:24 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Maybe he's started his own consulting..."
Even if you are going to make over 250,000 a year starting, which you probably wont', cutting the taxes of regular citizen americans and slightly increasing it for the top 5% of the country is the perfect plan to make the economy get a nice boost, and in DOING SO the rest of the items around the nation become cheaper, inflation goes down and our economy gets a wonderful boost.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-18, 08:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Even if you are going to make over..."
I'd rather have an inexperienced governor be a heartbeat away from being President than to actually have an inexperienced President. Words can't run this country.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-09-18, 10:38 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'd rather have an inexperienced..."
Wow, I thought you were smarter than that Titusfied. Are you blinded by her so-called hotness? Have you even heard this dumb bitch speak in public? I'd rather have Hillary than Palin, to be honest.

Seriously, this country is FUCKED if McCain gets the nod and something fatal happens to him. Titus, have you heard of the scandals this woman is involved in already? Did you know this woman forbids females having abortions, even if they're raped or a product of incest? How does that even make sense? You, as an individual, have a right to choose what you want to do with your own body. It is yours, no one elses.

Titus, so you think this country has been doing a damn fine job in Bush's 8 years of Presidency? You think everything's fuckin' peachy? Open your eyes, bud, it isn't. McCain has been quoted as saying he's AGREED with 90% of George W. Bush's policies, and even went out of his way to say that's more than most of his Republican friends. If you want another 4 years of bullshit, then vote McCain. You're right this country isn't run on words; you think every single one of Obama's tactics are empty promises? I'm sure he can't work on them all, that's improbable, but even if he begins to lay the foundation for his ideas for the next president, he'll have done a hell of a better job than Bush.

I can't wait for the VP debate next week. It's going to be hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-18, 01:30 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Wow, I thought you were smarter than..."
Thanatos, you mirror my thoughts exactly. I just don't see how people so blindly look past everything wrong when they are swamped in the MILF/GILF status. The country isn't run on biographies, it's run on policies and beliefs. Even mentioning that Palin would be better than Obama is blatently ludicrous.

I would elaborate on this for hours, BUT, no offense, it would be in vain. I've been arguing with die-hard Republicans for months now and until now I finally realize that I am wasting my time. I need to get people with an open-mind and who aren't parrots for the various talking points that Fox News puts out weekly.

It's time for a change, Yes we can

And the debates, Oh jesus. We're going to watch Palin talk in circles about nothing. She is going to get destroyed, Biden is very underrated and he will pick her apart like nothing we've ever seen before.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-18, 04:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Thanatos, you mirror my thoughts..."
Please, I would love for either one of you two to even attempt to tell me how Bush screwed up so badly in his 8 years. 8 years? No, not a misprint, he was re-elected. Do you think that you're that much smarter that half the country? Please describe to me in detail what decisions he has personally implemented during the presidency that put us in this position? And don't give me this Iraq bullshit, we're over it. No one in the current election process is arguing that fact, so you're preaching to the choir if you bring it up.

Also, open your eyes and look at it from outside your little holes. Neither of you have even attempted life in the "real world" yet, as far as a real job is concerned and making money for yourselves. Being completely independent. Now, think about all the people that work for Boeing, Lockheed Martin, etc. Who do you think all these companies are voting for? Why do you think that is? Are they wrong for using this as a primary reason for voting for someone? Some might say yes, but when it involves your life and your source of income, you can let other things slide.

This is going to be both of your first time's voting for a president, and no offense, but neither of you have any idea how the world was in the past. All you hear in propoganda against a candidate and you were brainwashed.

Congratulations. Vote for the first black president in the time when our country is in the most crisis. Smart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-09-18, 04:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Please, I would love for either one of..."
Quote:
Please, I would love for either one of you two to even attempt to tell me how Bush screwed up so badly in his 8 years. 8 years? No, not a misprint, he was re-elected. Do you think that you're that much smarter that half the country? Please describe to me in detail what decisions he has personally implemented during the presidency that put us in this position? And don't give me this Iraq bullshit, we're over it. No one in the current election process is arguing that fact, so you're preaching to the choir if you bring it up.
I would argue that the whole situation with Iraq is the main problem. Also, Bush has pushed for deregulation in many regards, including the housing market, etc. Everything has been falling apart for years now, and telling us to "get over" Iraq is fucking absurd. Saying that we are over it is just ridiculous. How is spending 10 billion a month something we should just ignore while Republicans are bitching about the possibility of paying slightly higher taxes to educate an entire nation, while not saying shit about how much it is hurting our economy to fund this stupid fucking War.

Quote:
Also, open your eyes and look at it from outside your little holes. Neither of you have even attempted life in the "real world" yet, as far as a real job is concerned and making money for yourselves. Being completely independent. Now, think about all the people that work for Boeing, Lockheed Martin, etc. Who do you think all these companies are voting for? Why do you think that is? Are they wrong for using this as a primary reason for voting for someone? Some might say yes, but when it involves your life and your source of income, you can let other things slide.
What does this even have to do with anything? McCain has never even had a real job, so if you want to talk about "real jobs" maybe you should talk more about who you are voting for. The only people I can sympathize voting for McCain are people that make over 250,000 a year per household. Everyone else is balidgerantly ignorant.

Quote:
This is going to be both of your first time's voting for a president, and no offense, but neither of you have any idea how the world was in the past. All you hear in propoganda against a candidate and you were brainwashed.
How old are you? Like late 20's? Let's see, you had what that we didn't have in our lifetimes? You are trying to pull some sort of bullshit seniority card and it's seriously, laughable. I have only heard Barack Obama talk about things that he wants to do for this country. While McCain slanders against the Democrats and talks down about everyone. It's as simple as that, Obama talks about possible resolutions to our problems, McCain perpetuates them.

Quote:
Congratulations. Vote for the first black president in the time when our country is in the most crisis. Smart.
What does your deep-inner racism have anything to do with this?

I don't feel like elaborating with you anymore, becaus you are another hopeless soul that is too far into your brainwashing to even factually hold some information towards your argument. Just another Republican that uses smear tactics and talks down about people because they honestly have nothing to offer.

4 more years? Fuck that. How about 2 more months. McCain is an elitist. I don't want somebody that thinks people who make more than $5 Million dollars a year are "rich". How about fucking $500,000 a year? Jesus. What a moron.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-18, 04:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I would argue that the whole situation..."
What does my age have to do with it? Just the mere fact that this is your first election, and this will be my third has a lot to do with it. How is that laughable? That only thing laughable here is how you two were sucked in by democratic bullshit because you're too naive to formulate thoughts on your own.

Simply put, you don't know shit about the economy. How could you? You don't know the hardships personally, you only "hear" about it in the news. How have you been personally affected?

Also, you don't know shit about the housing market. How many properties do you own? And no, renting doesn't count for shit, because the housing market has not a fucking thing to do with renting. Again, another area where you spew out "facts" from the news and pass them as your opinion. Please inform me of a single issue you take offense to in this election and explain how it has personally affected you. Because if you can't, then how the fuck can you formulate an effective opinion in one way or the other?

That is exactly what my "seniority bullshit card" is all about. I'm actually dealing with the issues you talk about, which is why your opinion on them is laughable in my eyes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-09-18, 04:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What does my age have to do with it? ..."
Quote:
What does my age have to do with it? Just the mere fact that this is your first election, and this will be my third has a lot to do with it. How is that laughable? That only thing laughable here is how you two were sucked in by democratic bullshit because you're too naive to formulate thoughts on your own.

Simply put, you don't know shit about the economy. How could you? You don't know the hardships personally, you only "hear" about it in the news. How have you been personally affected?

Also, you don't know shit about the housing market. How many properties do you own? And no, renting doesn't count for shit, because the housing market has not a fucking thing to do with renting. Again, another area where you spew out "facts" from the news and pass them as your opinion. Please inform me of a single issue you take offense to in this election and explain how it has personally affected you. Because if you can't, then how the fuck can you formulate an effective opinion in one way or the other?

That is exactly what my "seniority bullshit card" is all about. I'm actually dealing with the issues you talk about, which is why your opinion on them is laughable in my eyes.
I'm not going to pretend I am an economy major. But I will say that just looking around at the cost of everything, life sucks right now. Not just for me, but my parents, relatives, friends and distant family. Not even just my family but every family, everyone that isn't sitting financially set for the rest of their life is going through some sort of hardship because of the economy, and it's frustrating.

How can you call me naieve? Just more personal attacks that don't amount to anything. The nation as a whole average income per family has gone down over 2,000 per family. That's horrendous, the national income average should never, ever go down.

How does my education even mean anything about knowing how the systems work? You once again are talking down. How many properties do you own, Buddy? You talk like if somebody doesn't actually have ever personally gone through something, then they don't know anything about it. So let's turn the tables. Have you ever served in the military? Doubtful? So then you don't know jack-shit about the war, you don't know jack-shit about foreign affairs, you don't know jack-shit about alliances, pacts, treaties.

What else do you harp on. Let's see, abortion. Have you ever been pregnant? I highly doubt it even though you can come off as a vag sometimes. Have you ever given birth? Gone into labor? Carried a FETUS around for 9 months? Didn't think so; so why should you, or anybody else determine what is right and wrong for a mother to do? That's right you don't have that authority, nobody does besides that individual mother. I don't know if you are just over-tired from working all of your bust-ass hours, or if you really are just this ignorant.

Basically from the entire sum of your argument you are saying that education is worthless. The only way to know anything that you are talking about is to experience it first hand, in which I'd say about 99% of people would disagree with you.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2008-09-18 at 08:12 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-18, 05:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm not going to pretend I am an..."
Firstly, I've never harped on abortion. I'm very pro-choice, but that's not a make or break factor for me. Different people prioritize things differently. No, I never went to war, but my sister-in-law is from a military family, of which they have multiple people in Iraq. I take their word very seriously during family get togethers, especially when the people that are actually on the forefront of the Iraq war make it. My opinion has been derived from them, and they flat out say that if we were to just up and leave Iraq, it would be the worst possible thing in the world. They've straight up said they don't care how long it takes, they want to see it through to the end, and they've been involved since the beginning. Is this a majority view in America? Certainly doesn't appear so. Does this mean their opinion is wrong? Absolutely not. Are you going to find other families with similar situations to mine that have the exact opposite view? Damn straight. That's how opinions become formed.

By the way, if someone calls you out on very precise issues, it's probably because they have a lot of experience in them. With that said, I own 3 properties, rent two of them out, and live in one with my fiance. If you want to talk about education, I've earned my Bachelor and Master's of Science in a total of 5 years, both in Engineering (Power and Control Systems). How many people do you know that can say that?

Finally, I'm not trying to personally attack you or Thanatos, I'm trying to show you another side of things. Look at it from my side of things, hearing you harp on and on and on and on about issues that you don't know much about it is like you and Thanatos getting college advice from a 13 year old (assuming you and Thanatos go to college?).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-09-18, 07:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Please, I would love for either one of..."

First of all, you have no idea about my personal life so please don't assume things. I have been completely independent. I lived on my own for a year and 8 months, void of any financial help from anyone besides myself. I know all about the "real world" as you put it. I'm not some fucking high school punk that's jaded and has no idea what he's getting into. Granted, I moved back in with my parents very recently, but in my eyes, that's a smart move. I'm also in talks with a Lender to get a mortgage loan for a house which I plan on owning in a couple of years. In my state especially the housing market is at an all-time low. I'm guessing you skipped over KA's thread because you just don't want to believe in the truth. Take a look at this:

You can't deny the facts, Titus.

Also:
Titus said:
What in the FUCK does the color of his skin have to do with this? I'd vote for Obama if he was a 60 year-old white dude. Perhaps you're voting for McCain based solely on his color? Can't handle a black President yet? Don't think America is ready for it?

You did a horrible job at not trying to "personally attack" us, by the way.

(I had written way more than this, but I accidentally hit my browser's back button and erased half of it. It was good too )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-19, 10:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "First of all, you have no idea about my..."
Don't you hate when that happens? It used to happen to me all the time when I used to get in flame wars like 5 years ago. I would write perfection, then screw up and lose the whole damn thing... And when I went back to try and rewrite it, it just felt.... well... diminished and half assed... Oh well.

I personally don't care about having a black president. I'm not racist, but that doesn't mean that the rest of the world is ready for the world powerhouse to have one. Sometimes you have to look past the actual wording of someone as their personal beliefs vs. the better good as a whole.

Bad assumptions on my part, but not entirely. Living at home with your parents, regardless of how long you were "on your own" is hardly independent. I'm not saying it wasn't a smart move, because I lived with mine as long as I could bare because you save a lot of money, so I'm not knocking your decision.

The national debt is driven by the war, and like I said before, no one is arguing that monumental fuck up. Not even McCain. He understands the problems we're facing now because of it, even if he supports/supported it. He's no fool, and neither is Obama. I actually have the utmost respect for Barack, and I think he will make an absolutely brilliant president, just not right now. Maybe 3 or 4 terms down the road?

Basically, my whole opinion can be backed up by the John Nash theory. See "A Beautiful Mind" for the simplistic explanation (it hardly scratches the surface).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-09-19, 10:48 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Don't you hate when that happens? It..."
Quote:
I personally don't care about having a black president. I'm not racist, but that doesn't mean that the rest of the world is ready for the world powerhouse to have one. Sometimes you have to look past the actual wording of someone as their personal beliefs vs. the better good as a whole.
Actually, Obama's ratings globally are in the high 80 percentile. There have been many polls taken around the World and he is higly, very higly favored in every country that have been questioned about the American presidential race. He is half black, the only country still so ignorant towards having a Black president is our own country. God damn america

Quote:
The national debt is driven by the war, and like I said before, no one is arguing that monumental fuck up. Not even McCain. He understands the problems we're facing now because of it, even if he supports/supported it. He's no fool, and neither is Obama. I actually have the utmost respect for Barack, and I think he will make an absolutely brilliant president, just not right now. Maybe 3 or 4 terms down the road?
That's the problem, is that McCain doesn't see it as a problem. If he did, why would he still suggest that we could possibly be in Iraq for hundreds of years? That is horrendous to hear a presidental candidate even mention something as terrible as that. Even his advisors don't know what to say, McCain simply does not have any foreign relations experience, it's sad in all honesty.

Quote:
Basically, my whole opinion can be backed up by the John Nash theory. See "A Beautiful Mind" for the simplistic explanation (it hardly scratches the surface).
Well i'm glad you think for yourself. [/sarcasm]

We just can't afford another 4 to 8 years of this bullshit. It's time for anything different, and Barack is an exceptional difference.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V