Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?
Posted 2002-02-20, 04:30 AM
Do they even exist at all, and if so, where can I find them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Horus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Horus

Posted 2002-02-28, 09:05 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
i think there might be but i dont know where
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-03, 10:39 AM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
Dc emul is crappy
Xbox / Gc / And ps2 are too young console, i don't think good emul are made at this time...

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-03-03, 12:08 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
What about a GBA emulator?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-03, 12:17 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
same thing, i guess
too ' young' to be goodly emulated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-03-03, 03:34 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
i got a GBA emu. its called Dream GBA.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-20, 01:18 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
Yea the X-Box games are multi-layered, meaning you need a DVD burner to burn em ( I know we're talking about emulators here ) but what I am saying it the technology isn't much explored yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2002-03-27, 07:16 AM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
so, a comp can still read it if it has a DVD drive. most DVDs are multilayered.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-27, 07:20 AM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
So, what about the emulators?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-27, 07:23 AM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
you can probably copy the ROMs then.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-27, 07:23 AM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
but it takes a while to make an emulator; someone is probably working on one now.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-27, 10:42 AM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
yes, it takes time to do it good, especially with new console generation. Look at the Dreamcast, console is dead now, and still have no good emul yet, probly none will be, in fact.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-03-29, 04:10 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
Anyone know where to get a good gameboy advance emulator and Golden Sun(rom)?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-03-29, 04:32 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
i use visualboy advance

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-03-29, 06:11 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
I)ark_Pheonix use this:
http://boycottadvance.emuunlim.com/

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-03-30, 12:02 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
is that just a GBA ROM site?
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-03-30, 11:15 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
ian... you rule..right~

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-03-31, 01:59 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
who rules?
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-02, 02:39 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
me and the site is http://emu.online.tj.cn/emu_roms/gba/

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-04-02, 03:58 PM in reply to Horus's post "DC, PS2, XBOX and GC emulators?"
-PS2 Emu is "TOO GOOD TO BE USED"
-The Xbox and Game3's EMU have not yet been out
-Best Emu now for PS-VGS
N64-Project 64
GBA-DreamGBA
and other EMU which people don't often use.

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin