Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

was Jesus gay?
Posted 2011-06-07, 02:13 PM
discuss.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-06-07, 06:59 PM in reply to D3V's post "was Jesus gay?"
It's entirely possible, though it's rumored that he had a wife and child. One thing he never really spoke out against is homosexuality, while the old testament God pretty much said you'll burn in hell if you are a homo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-06-07, 10:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's entirely possible, though it's..."
Even there is a great chance for mistranslation. It's hard to really know.

And it's possible Jesus was at least bisexual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-06-08, 12:36 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Even there is a great chance for..."
Jesus was kind of a hippie, and I think hippies tend to be bisexual, so there you go
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-06-08, 10:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Jesus was kind of a hippie, and I think..."
straight from the Horse's mouf

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-06-09, 07:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's entirely possible, though it's..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
It's entirely possible, though it's rumored that he had a wife and child. One thing he never really spoke out against is homosexuality, while the old testament God pretty much said you'll burn in hell if you are a homo.
Somehow I get the feeling that this concept over rides any logic. If Jesus was the saint he said he was, he isn't allowed to be a faggot. Though, personally, I don't think Jesus had any kind of sexual drive. It just defeats his Messianic persona, to me.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-06-09, 07:33 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Somehow I get the feeling that this..."
Find me any record of Jesus speaking against homosexuality and I'll say you might have some sort of point.

The fact is, no such record exists, which is pretty interesting since the Old Testament makes it pretty clear that if you are a faggot you will burn in hell for all of eternity. The God of the Old Testament was very clearly against homosexuality, and very outspoken about it. Jesus, however, never once mentioned it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-06-14, 09:05 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Find me any record of Jesus speaking..."
That's not my point, either. If Jesus was the Messiah as he claimed to be, he could not have been a Homosexual BECAUSE The God of the Old Testament was against it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-06-14, 11:27 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That's not my point, either. If Jesus..."
What kind of argument is that? There are plenty of parents who are against homosexuality but end up having homosexual children. It would almost make sense, in Jesus' case, because he seems to disagree with his "father" on a lot of things. The God of the Bible is not a God of compassion, whereas Jesus was all about being compassionate. The God of the Bible frequently calls for or applauds the extermination of homosexuals, labels them as "sodomites" and and calls their acts "abominations", and pretty much outright condemns homosexuality. Jesus never once said any of those things, and I'm pretty sure that if he were asked, he would be against the extermination of any peaceful people. If you can't, at the very least, see the major differences between God and Jesus, you clearly haven't read the Bible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-06-14, 12:30 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That's not my point, either. If Jesus..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
That's not my point, either. If Jesus was the Messiah as he claimed to be, he could not have been a Homosexual BECAUSE The God of the Old Testament was against it.
Wow. That's a stretch......

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-06-23, 02:09 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow. That's a stretch...... ..."
Matthew 8:5-13 and Luke 7:1-10, Jesus heals a male Roman centurion's male servant (Remember, back in those days they had to acctually buy hoes, not just rent them out for an hour).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos