Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What the fuck?
Posted 2006-08-28, 10:50 PM
Have you ever had a piece of gum just start to disolve in your mouth after chewing on it too long...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-28, 11:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "What the fuck?"
No but if you don't chew it enough at first and then it dissolves its probably one of the worst tastes possible to swallow at that point. I was stoned in highschool once and let some gum do that and started gagging in class.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-08-29, 05:18 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "What the fuck?"
Yes, it has happened to me often. I used to leave gum hanging around during class for hours and hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-08-29, 05:24 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yes, it has happened to me often. I..."
and how did it taste?????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-08-29, 11:20 AM in reply to bewitched's post starting ":eek: and how did it..."
Vile. It starts to to spread all over your mouth and prorbably tastes like a tire of a garbage truck after a trip to the city dump.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-29, 02:28 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Vile. It starts to to spread all over..."
Yeah, happens to me sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-08-29, 02:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Vile. It starts to to spread all over..."
Hey, garbage truck tires don't taste all that bad... Um...wait. Uh....I've never had tires before...what are you talking about...*runs away*

Yeah, I hate when that happens.
Goro goro!

Last edited by llamallover2021; 2006-08-29 at 03:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-29, 02:56 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "Hey, garbage truck tires don't taste..."
yeah it happened to me once, it is disgusting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-08-29, 04:42 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "Hey, garbage truck tires don't taste..."
What's with your running away thing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-08-29, 05:10 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "What's with your running away thing?"
hmmm...you seem to have failed in catching the sarcastic-ism (if that's a word) of the post. see, I don't REALLY eat garbage truck tires. I was being sarcastic. Maybe I should've put "*sarcastic*" in front of it. And I ran away so no one would--uh....I don't know how to explain it.
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-29, 07:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "What the fuck?"
Can't say that I have...

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-09-03, 10:14 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Can't say that I have..."
Just wait till it happens to you, it's better than sex.

NOT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win