Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Going to Philly for the game
Posted 2006-10-08, 11:10 AM
I'm going to Philly to cheer for my Eagles, and watch T.O. and the Cowboys get killed.

Then drinking in Philly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-10-08, 11:21 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post "Going to Philly for the game"
that sounds awesome!!!
have a lot of fun and drink a beer for me!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbewitched is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bewitched

Posted 2006-10-08, 04:17 PM in reply to bewitched's post starting "that sounds awesome!!! have a lot of..."
well dallas is winning right now, so i hope u start drinking soon before they lose the entire game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-08, 10:52 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "well dallas is winning right now, so i..."
Haha Philly did win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-10-09, 08:12 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Haha Philly did win."
yea mcnabb is on fire
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-10-09, 03:02 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea mcnabb is on fire"
Probably the best game I've ever been to, other than the game we finally won the NFC Championship.

It was incredibly loud.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-10-09, 05:26 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Probably the best game I've ever been..."
Man, I wanted to go so bad, but ended up getting blacked out by the night game because of the Eagles, skipped out on my tab, and don't remember getting home (I didn't drive)... Good times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-10-09, 10:22 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Man, I wanted to go so bad, but ended..."
You fucked a Dallas fan. And said they were better. Know how i know? YOu called me and told me yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY