Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Exclamation A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of Zelaron....
Posted 2003-07-05, 07:31 PM
I know all of the hackers and stuff don't give a shit, and I don't wanna get into one of those huge arguements about if hacking is right or wrong. However, I do know that so many people have been waiting for a long time for the moment when you log on to Battle.net and it says "Downloading Update" (or whatever it says). Also, Blizzard has put in so much work into something that no longer makes them money, so we can be happy. I just wish that people wouldn't ruin the game. If you really want to hack play something else, like open, or some retarded shit like that. I just wish everyone would stop playing with maphack and bugged items. What's so fun about ruining the game for everyone, when you could play a mod or open? I bet I just made an ass out of myself, but I just wanted to get that off my chest, many people, myself included, have been waiting a long time for this patch, and I hope that everything doesn't go to hell again. It would be nice to have a hack free blizzard game...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-05, 07:56 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
i feel the same way but not all the major hackers are on zelaron and they will still hack it becuase of their hatred of blizzard for banning them in the first place so your efforts are comendable but futile
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-05, 08:55 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
Don't listen to zagggon, he's a goofy guy, and can't hack, lol. I personally will not use hacks in 1.10, but I'm sure some nerd somewhere will spend countless hours just trying to find someway to get around the system and when he does, it will be just like now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-05, 09:52 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
Zagggon is a dumb bitch... Very well said badboy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

^MaRiO^

Posted 2003-07-05, 10:28 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
This all being said I would just like to point out the fact that this is a DIABLO HACKING BOARD, further more I would like to say that yes hacking of the game has ruined it but has also made alot of what you call those "nerds" quite wealthy in thier prospects. I for one am all for making money with the cost of exactly what that is? Ruining a game that people will continue to play whether or not it has hacked items so that I may have cash in my pocket to spend on more important things in life? All in all most "hackers" as they are called don't honestly give a shit about the small begging attempts to stop what they do as they are either making money or they enjoy what they do so why bother in asking. And, just wondering, maybe somone can answer this for me. Out of all the games I play or played and all the hacking boards I frequented this one has more whiners bitching about why you "shouldnt" do certian things and yet 90% of those people whining about those things are the same ones begging for hacks they can use. Not to mention 90% of those people pose thierselves as complete and utter morons.

ps.

I know this specific board isn't about hacking but you should get the drift. Also, sorry if this offends anyone but I've never seen as big a group of whiners on one hacking board in my life, though I must admit these boards are good, theres no doubt about that alot of you should show a bit more respect to the programmers on these boards instead of complaining on how they shouldn't do something they want to do.

Last edited by Solitude; 2003-07-05 at 10:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Solitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSolitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Solitude

Posted 2003-07-05, 10:39 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
This isnt a pure hacking board, there is a hacking section indeed, but that doesnt make it a 'hacking board'.

Who cares if YOU get money, I don't, and I know programmers can put their knowledge to a better use. You could probably make more programming for a company, than hacking d2.

Saying hacking d2 is ok because you make money, is as stupid as saying selling drugs is ok because you make money. I admit, it is a hobby for some people, and can be quite exciting, but only if you dont RUIN d2 by releasing it, and once you find the bug, you report it to blizz so they can handle it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-05, 10:54 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
Actually a good bit of people made and make more money than you would expect from a run-down game such as this. I for one am not one of those people unfortunetly. But that doesn't matter either way I'm not going to say anything else as I don't much want to start a flame war or anything, either people get my point I was trying to make or they don't it doesn't really matter. But just one last thing that has nothing to do with any of this really, to your comment "You could probably make more programming for a company" Some people can some people can't, but think of it this way. If you are a 13 year old proggrammer that doesn't have many "real" responsibilities but you can make youself a good wad of weekly cash because you have the mind to make that cash what would you do? I know a few young programmers like that, what they can do is quite amazing and beyond me but I know if I had that knowledge when I was 13 I coulda payed a few more bills that weren't ever payed when I was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Solitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSolitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Solitude

Posted 2003-07-05, 11:01 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
I see what you mean now... maybe i should have done that (i learned html, basic, vb, c++, when i was 11 ) but i just found it completely boring. I guess if you can handle typing in non-sense all day, coming up with a decent dupe program can be somewhat..ehh, fun.

But yeah, making 1k + a month (a guess) wouldnt be too bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-05, 11:04 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
badboy said:
Don't listen to zagggon, he's a goofy guy, and can't hack, lol. I personally will not use hacks in 1.10, but I'm sure some nerd somewhere will spend countless hours just trying to find someway to get around the system and when he does, it will be just like now.
a goofy guy?! omfg thats pathetic
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-05, 11:12 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
Sweet dude, I am glad you like morals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-05, 11:22 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
A game requires no morals, i think thats a famous quote .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-05, 11:26 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
I guess that is a good point, but these days, in big multiplayer games that people pour a lot of their time into, morals become more and more required when dealing with ruining the game for others.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-06, 12:12 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
Zagggon = should die....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

^MaRiO^

Posted 2003-07-06, 12:15 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
Mario, thats considered spam, post that somewhere else, this is a serious topic.

BTW, yes he should die.

------------

Games do not 'require' morals, no matter how much you want them to. People will be ass holes for shits and giggles (I am sometimes) but I know that doesnt make it 'ok' or right to do. Hacking is a horrible trend of on-line gaming, that will never cease to be, and whinning will only cause you more problems =\.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-06, 12:28 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
`Insolence` said:
but I know that doesnt make it 'ok' or right to do. Hacking is a horrible trend of on-line gamingthat will never cease to be,
Well... In case you didn't realize it, you just applied a moral to a game. You said it doesn't make it ok or right to do.

`Insolence` said:
and whinning will only cause you more problems =\.
I wasn't neccisarily whining was I?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-06, 12:48 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
Sorry buddy, this is a old topic that had been bring up many time. Everythings begen with money, hackers only make the hacks because it will make them money. I would not stop using my bot, nor stop duping when I have the chance, because it make me money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-06, 12:51 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
The point of this game isn't making money. But that is your choice not mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-06, 12:55 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
I just want to say, that's why hack in D2 first exist, and why it will live on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-06, 06:16 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
Personally i dont like hacking but if other people are hacking and are getting an advantage i would also get the urge to hack as well. If the game gets me money i would hack but too bad i cant coz of the hardware i currently have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-07-06, 07:13 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "A Plea to the Diablo 2 players of..."
Quote:
Zagggon is a dumb bitch... Very well said badboy.
Quote:
Zagggon = should die....
First it's flamming
second it's spam
and third that's a warning

you're a new member you annoyed some people with your thread changing your name and i think here are many people don't like you. but they don't flame you so stp the shit or you'll banned .
do that in the flame forum.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR