Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

I rock ice at this game
Posted 2008-03-11, 08:22 AM
My name on this game is "msncontrol" - I got a new medal I've never seen, thought it was pretty nifty. It's called Perfection.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStat...yer=msncontrol

My brother just got Live at my mom's house so I'm hoping to play over there until my laptop gets fixed. Once I find out his gamertag, I'll post it here so I can own you noobs.

Bring it bitches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-11, 04:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "I rock ice at this game"
ill take you! Flips4f00d. remember that. gimmie a day in advance of when youz playin. ima kill you dead
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:11 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "ill take you! Flips4f00d. remember..."
I'm probably going to play tonight for a while. Around 7:30 pm. I'll see if you're online.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:13 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm probably going to play tonight for..."
I'll be there =P
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:14 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "I'll be there =P"
PM me your cell number.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:25 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "PM me your cell number."
done. =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:27 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "done. =)"
K, I'll get ahold of you tonight.

Just warning you, I'm pretty fuckin good. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "K, I'll get ahold of you tonight. ..."
haha ive only played 3 once or twice. but i was pretty good. and it'll be fun reguardless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:37 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "haha ive only played 3 once or twice. ..."
Only played Halo 3 once? Oh dear God.... How is that possible, plus Halo 2 sucked donkey dick. It goes like this:

Halo 1 > Halo 3 > Halo 2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Only played Halo 3 once? Oh dear..."
yea. hopefully ill just get back in the swing of it pretty quick. hey, i played 1 game and am already level 4 or 5 lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:30 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yea. hopefully ill just get back in..."
I might get this Friday night or early Saturday. You didn't answer my friend request anyway talented... then again I haven't played in over two weeks so who knows what's going on.

And Thanatos it goes like this:
Halo 3 > Halo 2 pre 'Weapon Balance' Update > Halo 1 > Halo 2 post 'Weapon Balance' Update

Halo 3's gameplay is far better than Halo 1, it's just the release wasn't as dramatic. Halo 1 was far ahead of games that were released around it. As far as the two directly compared, Halo 3 is ages ahead - remember Halo 1 wasn't even online unless you modded it. Halo 2 was really good, too, before they fucked it up with the 'BR is GOD' update.

All Halo games have disappointed me since the first time I saw and killed a Jackal and it dropped its carry shield and I thought "Man I can't wait until we finish this firefight so I can go pick that up." Low and behold, three halo games later, you still cannot pick up a jackal's shield. Bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2008-03-13, 07:36 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yea. hopefully ill just get back in..."
So I tried to hook up Live last night and it kept stalling at the DNS part. WTF? I know I hooked everything up right. I have no idea why it just doesn't fucking work.. grrr....

My setup goes through a router and modem. The IP address was confirmed but it didn't get past the DNS part. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's very frustrating...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-13, 05:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So I tried to hook up Live last night..."
meany =( i was waitinggggg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-13, 10:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So I tried to hook up Live last night..."
Did you try reseting the modem and router after hooking up the xbox?
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2008-03-14, 07:08 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Did you try reseting the modem and..."
Yeah, I turned them both off and waited like 5 minutes and it still didn't work. I'll try again this weekend if I have the time.. If it doesn't work, any suggestions? I may just hook it up to the modem and disregard the router... I donno. Any help would be appreciated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-14, 07:09 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "meany =( i was waitinggggg"
talentedhamster said:
meany =( i was waitinggggg
Me and you both, chick. Believe me, I tried.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-14, 02:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Me and you both, chick. Believe me, I..."
aw =( well call me as soon as you get it working
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-14, 11:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Me and you both, chick. Believe me, I..."
Nice medals. Whats "Luke owes you a steak dinner"=? Uberpwnag3?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-03-15, 12:12 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Nice medals. Whats "Luke owes you a..."
No idea. I was wondering that myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-11, 11:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No idea. I was wondering that myself."
Well you need to get you damn steak dinner man. I'd contact Bungie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda