Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-10-09, 02:54 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "hahaha yea, it was tough to tell you..."
You fucking better be. I hate you without it. Die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-09, 09:58 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You fucking better be. I hate you..."
thanks i still rape without it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:41 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "thanks i still rape without it"
Yeah, but you're gay without it too. Does that mean it's ok?

No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:56 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, but you're gay without it too. ..."
Titusfied said:
Yeah, but you're gay without it too. Does that mean it's ok?

No.
Point Titusfied

When do you guys want to play again? I'm fine with late Thursday, late Tonight, or the weekend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-10-10, 05:51 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Point Titusfied When do you guys..."
Ill be on tonight with my new mike. Yes i got one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-11, 08:25 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Ill be on tonight with my new mike. Yes..."
Thank God. I might be able to get on tonight again. We'll see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-11, 08:14 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Thank God. I might be able to get on..."
I was on for the better part of 10 hours last night and didn't see either of you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-10-11, 09:26 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I was on for the better part of 10..."
I couldnt play last night, and i was on a bit tonight with JR, but have a major test to study for. Ill be on this weekend, im going home, so expect plenty of hours from me. Thantos, when are you getting on LIVE?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-12, 05:55 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I couldnt play last night, and i was on..."
I was on around 945 for like an hour, then called it quits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-12, 10:40 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Ill be on tonight with my new mike. Yes..."
Gruesome how is a guy named mike going to help them hear u?
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-10-12, 07:51 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Gruesome how is a guy named mike going..."
idk u can answer that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-12, 07:53 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Gruesome how is a guy named mike going..."
i got my k\level 2 a 43. im good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-15, 11:32 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i got my k\level 2 a 43. im good"
You are God.

Fag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-15, 11:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You are God. Fag."
thanks cum sucker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-15, 07:33 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i got my k\level 2 a 43. im good"
gruesomeBODY said:
i got my k\level 2 a 43. im good
It doesn't seem all too hard. Mine was at 37, and then it dipped back down when I played with some crappy friends. I was playing 45 - 50s and I was going shit like +10 to +15 K/D ratio in almost every game. I think what's stopping me is the lack of good teammates, but I'm not as serious with it as you are.

Oh ya and the other night you shoulda been like "Hey smith wanna play double team?" to get rid of SilverbackOne. I don't wanna be a dick to him, I used to play Rainbow Six all the time with him in Germany. That's all you gotta say, though, and we coulda hit up the double team and left him there. It was comical how he was calling commands in the game and we weren't even paying attention. He's much better at Rainbow Six, though. Anyways, I betcha we could get level 50 on double team if we tried(or barely tried).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2007-10-15, 09:02 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "It doesn't seem all too hard. Mine was..."
ok i wasnt sure how close your were to him so i didnt want to be a dick. He was pretty bad dude. Next time ill say something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-16, 08:06 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ok i wasnt sure how close your were to..."
I'm getting my laptop fixed tomorrow. Then getting cable this weekend/this upcoming week.

HOOOOOOOO BOY I'm excited.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-16, 04:41 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ok i wasnt sure how close your were to..."
gruesomeBODY said:
ok i wasnt sure how close your were to him so i didnt want to be a dick. He was pretty bad dude. Next time ill say something.
I don't mean a complete dick, I mean just say you wanna play doubles. Hey anyways do you think you'll be on this Thursday? I plan on all day playage, so if you and titusfried can get one we can finish the campaign.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2007-10-17, 07:09 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I don't mean a complete dick, I mean..."
True dat. I can never do daytime playage. I did that day because I skipped out on work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-17, 06:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "True dat. I can never do daytime..."
I have an interview at 1 so ill be out til around 5, but then ill be home after that for the night so if thats good, count me in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY