Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-10-01, 05:42 PM
Before you sign up, it would probably be a good idea to read through the original post in this thread: http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33397 , but I'll admit myself that it is rather long winded, so before you sign up I just want you to agree to some certain points:

1.) You will make your best effort to try and make our economy work. Try to trade interclan with our currency if at all possible. If you have issues with out currency, make a quick post about it, and we'll make sure we resolve those issues.

2.) If you get into an altercation with another member, try to listen to the regulator.

3.) All members are equal in our clan. There shouldn't ever be any rankings aside from the ones that I made in my original thread.

4.) If a clan member needs help, and you're free, help them out.

5.) Pay the tax if at all possible.

6.) ***Have fun***

So far, MightyJoe is our treasurer, and for two weeks our moderator in the clan channel. I will be moderator of our Zelaron forums section for a couple of weeks, and then give off my power to someone else. Remember, the members need to contribute to the rules of the clan, so we can make this the best possible. My goal is for the members to run this clan, and the leaders to just oversee it. The power to change rests with you.

Anyways, enough of that. To join, meet the requirements of 100 posts and 1 month at Zelaron. (I'm thinking about doing away with the 100 posts thing, but for now it stays.) Just post a short statement here saying that you would like to join. The reason for this is so I can just see how long you've been a member here without having to hunt your name down on the forums. The way to apply after posting a short message here is just go to your usercp, then look under miscellaneous. Click on the groups memberships option there, and apply for KoZ. (The name of the clan is undecided, I'll leave that up to you guys, but just for now it's KoZ.) I will start letting members into the clan channels tomorrow.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-10-01 at 09:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-01, 05:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Sign up for the D2 clan"
Id Luv To Join... But Id Have To Get A Char Up And Goin. Ladder Or Non?

East Of Course.

Id like to join because I feel that this could really work out and id like to see it happen. I love helping others. I would never steal *Again... Please dont make a deal about what I did.. Id kill myself before I did it again*. And I and on a lot.

EDIT:
Wilma might help me get items for a hammerdin on ladder.
IF needed I could do a leader type pos. .. Thnx for your time.
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`

Last edited by Joka69; 2004-10-01 at 06:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-01, 05:57 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Id Luv To Join... But Id Have To Get A..."
I wuold like to join as i feel i can help out and that there are many things i'd like to try in a clan.

I'm willing to be generous with my time and items towards clan members and am already planning for donating a mule full of useful ladder items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-10-01, 06:03 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "I wuold like to join as i feel i can..."
im in !!

we need sum1 to get a bot, and make commands for it,but not like 1 in Hidden dragon, im sure Sov remembers having fun with it.. hehehe.

we should have ranks like on zel, eg Sup Mod, Mod, Admin, Senior Member, Member Junior Member etc,, then it would be easier than making up wierd named ranks.. unless u have sum ready for us?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-01, 06:04 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "im in !! we need sum1 to get a bot,..."
PureRebel said:
im in !!

we need sum1 to get a bot, and make commands for it,but not like 1 in Hidden dragon, im sure Sov remembers having fun with it.. hehehe.

we should have ranks like on zel, eg Sup Mod, Mod, Admin, Senior Member, Member Junior Member etc,, then it would be easier than making up wierd named ranks.. unless u have sum ready for us?
No ranks. There will be 4 leaders, but all members will be equal. Ranks only create discord in the clans. It will be up to you to gain respect through your actions, not because of a title tagged onto your name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-01, 06:09 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "No ranks. There will be 4 leaders, but..."
EDITED my old post. plz preveiw it.. thnx mj
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-01, 07:31 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Sign up for the D2 clan"
I would like to join. Right now, I guess that would depend on the 100 post count requirement being dropped. I have ladder characters available on East for rushing, and decent items to contribute via the tax. I know I don't post that often on the forums, but I have been a member here for a while, and I browse the forums regularly. Anyway, I think I could bring a lot to the clan. Let me know if the 100 post count req. is dropped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kbrandz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkbrandz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kbrandz

Posted 2004-10-01, 08:39 PM in reply to kbrandz's post starting "I would like to join. Right now, I..."
Wilma and PureRebel, you two forgot to apply for membership. I can't let you into the forums unless you apply. Kbrandz, let me talk to MightyJoe and see what we can do for you. We might let you in. We'll think about changing on what basis we accept members.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-01, 09:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Wilma and PureRebel, you two forgot to..."
Where's the channel?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-10-01, 09:23 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Where's the channel?"
`Insolence` said:
Where's the channel?
No channel yet. Everything still officially starts tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-01, 09:25 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "No channel yet. Everything still..."
Yes.. those who where admitted can see the thread at like 2-3 CST (central time ... P.M.) tomorrow..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-02, 01:42 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Sign up for the D2 clan"
Im in.

Hopefully many will join
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-10-02, 04:20 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Sign up for the D2 clan"
Rule number two is bullshit. Fuck moderators, just peekay the fuck out of them till they shut up. The two will eventually get tired of it and drop it.

Besides, if people act like they do on zelaron, there is going to be some stupid fight every minute to moderate. I mean come on... a whole fight started on if pindle can drop the azurewrath or not..

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-10-02 at 04:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-02, 05:21 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Rule number two is bullshit. Fuck..."
aww .. sov, just try and get along
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-10-02, 09:02 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "aww .. sov, just try and get along :D"
It is on east I presume? Well i got no chars on east and since SOV has not rushed me yet there would be no point, maybe in some distant time I will join....., na.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-02, 10:20 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "It is on east I presume? Well i got no..."
I can rush you if you want.

Send me a PM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-10-02, 10:22 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Rule number two is bullshit. Fuck..."
Sovereign said:
Besides, if people act like they do on zelaron, there is going to be some stupid fight every minute to moderate. I mean come on... a whole fight started on if pindle can drop the azurewrath or not..
No, because I don't want discord in the clan. You want to fight on Zelaron, fine, but I don't want this clan falling apart or seperating into two sub-clans because of a frivolous dispute. If you guys don't like the regulator idea then you can bring it up later, but at least for the next two weeks it stays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-02, 10:27 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "No, because I don't want discord in the..."
It would be cool though , like BMPK.

Not...

Youre right , whoever bitches gets his acc ripped
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death

Posted 2004-10-02, 11:12 AM in reply to Death's post starting "It would be cool though , like BMPK. ..."
Plz Dont Use This Forum Like We Are.. I mean its ok but try to leave it for those signing up so that they have to read less... Thnx guys.. Hope to see you guys in the clan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Joka69

Posted 2004-10-02, 02:01 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Plz Dont Use This Forum Like We Are.. I..."
Those who applied for the clan have been accepted. It's located under the hosted section. We want more people to sign up, so go for it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes