Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Grin can you help with gear useast/ladder/sc
Posted 2004-09-26, 07:56 PM
I'm going to start agian and experiment with characters for mfing......I'm going mfing in all different places with all different characters...... All results I find will be post in here and I open free games with the stuff I have found for all you guys to have.......I'll farm as much as I can in ladder.

So if you help me with some medium gear such as:
Gold wrap
chancies
mf boots
shako or 3ptopaz helm
ali or oculus
skullder or 4 ptopaz armor
lidless

and i'll start farming for stuff.....P.S. I'll return this gear back to you when I find it while farming.......
as you can gather I'm going to start with a orb sorc and start farming in nightmere Andy......I'm farming rings only....I start reporting results when I have all characters upto lvl 60+ and i'll report my findings over 1000 runz of each character..... I'll report what I've found and what I have as mf %......

So over the next 3 months I'll be farming in Nightmere Andy for rings
next will be Hell Countress for runes over 3 months
next will be Hell pit runs for anything over 3 months
then Hell Baal runs for 3 months
then please suggest some place you like me to try next

character 1 orb sorc
character 2 hammerdin
character 3 ww barb
character 4 Jav zon
character 5 Trap sin
character 6 poision necro
character 7 wind driud
character 8 bow zon

If there is another build you want me to try please post here i'll keep checking back here 5 times a week (when I'm back at work) ok if you want to help, please post your name here and I'll contact you next time I'm on bnet kool (some time today)

Remember I'm starting from aboslute start so give me a chance to lvl all these characters up...... Account name is damlem
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:02 PM in reply to dam's post "can you help with gear useast/ladder/sc"
For gear just look at threads. Make these chars if you want some success.
NM andy- fire sorc
Countess- Lightning Sorc or Hammerdin
Pit- Hammerdin
Baal-Hammerdin

There is your new list, if you want to be able to get stuff done in these games.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:05 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "For gear just look at threads. Make..."
I may b able to give a lidless

theres a free game on rite now in zelaron////free if u c nethin u like tehre

Last edited by wilma; 2004-09-26 at 08:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:05 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "For gear just look at threads. Make..."
Holy shit. Since when have people started giving away Shakos, Occys, and Skullderz? Why weren't people this generous when I played.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Holy shit. Since when have people..."
ROFL. Wow, ive given away more of those then I care to remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ROFL. Wow, ive given away more of..."
Sovereign said:
ROFL. Wow, ive given away more of those then I care to remember.
On ladder???

Is that stuff worth anything?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ROFL. Wow, ive given away more of..."
mj i have a gheeds u can have if u still play, if not, dam its all urs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:08 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "On ladder??? Is that stuff worth..."
Yeah, but items that I didn't use and had 3-4 of I threw out in free games or gave to friends. Al those are easy to find via botting . Ladder 2 might be diff though, because bottigns slowed down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah, but items that I didn't use and..."
I remember back in .09 when most people didn't know about botting. Man, those were the days. I used to kick some major ass using IPB! Wilma, thanks for the offer, but I don't play anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:13 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "I may b able to give a lidless ..."
srry wilma but i'm at work right now and have no way of log into ur game but thats kool....i'll hope you can hold it for me for later ....i'll be up on bnet in 4 hours....

And Mighty joe i thank you for ur builds and i'll try ur list, and post the results as soon as i get there...... thanx

if there is ne other builds i can try plz post......thanx guys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dam

Posted 2004-09-26, 08:40 PM in reply to dam's post starting "srry wilma but i'm at work right now..."
i jus gave wlima a ton of shit on ladder... ss wizspike tals armour 41 travs...
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-26, 09:51 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i jus gave wlima a ton of shit on..."
I have a ton of West shit just sitting on mules. I use MultiXP and just find tons of Shakos/skullders/occy's. Hell, just wait til i start Multibotting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-26, 10:11 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "I have a ton of West shit just sitting..."
mydog I also have an account in West, Infact thats where I started playing. If this is true I'll start to do this in west.... I don't care which relm I farm in........If you can lend this stuff I'll experiment in west......get back to me......and thanx for the post dog.....my account name is damondlem on west

P.S. It maybe good for the players in zelaron if they want to play on west too......the gear I find will be on free games after each 1000 test......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dam

Posted 2004-09-26, 10:21 PM in reply to dam's post starting "mydog I also have an account in West,..."
dam said:
mydog I also have an account in West, Infact thats where I started playing. If this is true I'll start to do this in west.... I don't care which relm I farm in........If you can lend this stuff I'll experiment in west......get back to me......and thanx for the post dog.....my account name is damondlem on west

P.S. It maybe good for the players in zelaron if they want to play on west too......the gear I find will be on free games after each 1000 test......
I can lend you a decent setup on East Ladder for a sorc. Just PM me with your account name and when you'll be on. This week is kind of busy for me, but I should be able to meet up with you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kbrandz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkbrandz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kbrandz

Posted 2004-09-26, 10:28 PM in reply to kbrandz's post starting "I can lend you a decent setup on East..."
east account name is *damlem and thanx for the help......I'll be on in 2 hours from now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dam

Posted 2004-09-26, 10:31 PM in reply to dam's post starting "east account name is *damlem and thanx..."
dam said:
east account name is *damlem and thanx for the help......I'll be on in 2 hours from now

I won't be on that late, but I can try to catch u tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kbrandz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkbrandz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kbrandz

Posted 2004-09-26, 11:03 PM in reply to kbrandz's post starting "I won't be on that late, but I can try..."
dam, ill happily set you up with gear. Since you are giving back to the community, ill be more inclined to help you. ill try to catch you tomorrow. Goin to sleep soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog