Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2010-03-24, 10:36 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Cage the Elephant - Back Against the..."
Now that's a good album.

---

Going through a collection of twelve CDs with music from the Big Band Era. Currently:

Tommy Dorsey - Marie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-03-25, 09:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now that's a good album. --- ..."
System of a Down - Holy Mountains.

Liar <3
Killer <3
Demon <3
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-31, 02:47 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "System of a Down - Holy Mountains. ..."
Good song.

Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on parade

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-03-31, 06:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Good song. Rage Against the Machine..."
Rob Zombie - What?

Don't care what people say, I think the new CD has some good stuff.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-04-16, 05:19 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Rob Zombie - What? Don't care what..."
The Kills - No Wow

Light on the music (though what there is is heavy bass), but it's quite effective.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-04-17, 03:13 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Kills - No Wow Light on the..."
Pzychobitch - Maschinerie
Love the way the voice goes different once in a while, especially at the chorus~
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-29, 11:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Good song. Rage Against the Machine..."
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Choke

local dudes, they're attempting to get a new CD launched again after their first one was so successful and their second basically bombed. sounds okay this is from their new EP

BORKED

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-06-29, 01:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Choke local..."
Devil May Cry 3 - Beowulf battle
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-29, 02:04 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Devil May Cry 3 - Beowulf battle"
not really a song, but a great soure of ..joy

BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-07-02, 03:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "not really a song, but a great soure of..."
D3V said: [Goto]
not really a song, but a great soure of ..joy
Sweet.

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne - Forced Battle.
"Drink from the wine of the wrath of God!"
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-06, 09:20 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Sweet. Shin Megami Tensei III:..."
gdit original link was broken
BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-07-06, 02:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "gdit original link was broken..."
Jason Steele - Makes Me Smile

"Counting sheeps, and froggy leaaaaps, touchingHaroldinappropriatelywhilehesleeeeeep!"
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-16, 12:20 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Jason Steele - Makes Me Smile ..."
BORKED
Come eat some chemicals with me.

For whatever reason, the cult based on love, soberness, and peace was playing this song, today. I actually went downstairs just to listen. I'm starting to understand why so many people find me to be strange.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-28, 03:13 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "5RHw2oQ6Eu0 Come eat some chemicals..."
BORKED
The room got cold and I had a nose bleed, not joking.
Tons of rumors about the original Lavender Town.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-29, 07:40 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "fZOd_gFld9c The room got cold and I..."
Preview of the new album coming out in August.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E807wILGwBU In case the video embedding does not work...

Edited by Lenny 
You, sir, are a total motherfucker. Post auto-starting shit like that again and I will ban your ass back to the Dark Ages. Learn how to use the proper tags, you prick.

Last edited by Lenny; 2010-09-11 at 04:48 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-07-29, 11:12 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Preview of the new album coming out in..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Preview of the new album coming out in August.

BORKED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E807wILGwBU In case the video embedding does not work...
fixed.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-30, 09:48 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "fixed."
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Don't hate

BORKED

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-30, 07:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Don't hate ..."
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-31, 07:06 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "PE3IslWaB4E"
Blondie - Heart of Glass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2010-08-31, 07:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Don't hate ..."
Insane - Eminem

Such a fucked up song but I laugh so hard when I listen to it. One of my favorites.

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-