Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Better than d2?
Posted 2002-05-04, 11:13 PM
Is this game actually better than d2, and I heard that the multiplayer is terrable, like open bnet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-05-05, 07:41 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
The multiplayer is terrible.. It is very very slow and it is made for hacks! i did not know this when i bought the game Very amazing graphics though.. If you dont mind playing by yourself offline it can still be quite fun. I heard of a clan that is totally against hacking and can run test on your character to see if you are using hacks, if not then you are accepted into the clan.. If you would like me to find out more about the clan i'd get right to that for ya..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
udda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenudda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

udda

Posted 2002-05-05, 09:09 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
hrmm... hacks... interesting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-05, 10:05 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
Aren't they making a closed realm for this for no hacks or atleast an attempt on stoping them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-05, 10:08 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
SP for DS pwns!
MP... uhhhn... not so great. Hopefully once it's been out for a while.. the servers will speed up and patches will be released.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-06, 01:13 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
hrmm... hacks... interesting
:cheat: :0ops:...
anyway is too bad that is like open bnet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:29 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
It is too bad.. it is a game that has alot of potential if only they would smarten up a little bit and realize that we like it so its hard to hack so therfor we can feel special when the servers are flooded with hacked items and shite liek that =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
udda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenudda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

udda

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:31 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
Good point.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-07, 02:13 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
ds is soo awesome! I like it more than d2. plus there will be new maps for this baby! So in theory we will have unlimited playing fun! hacking? no thanks...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Balton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBalton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Balton

Posted 2002-05-14, 05:06 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
i got the game and i think it is very good on single player althouh i never played it online but from what i am seeing through this forum i think that it isnt good online, hey but if graphics are good on the game play it on single player till u have beaten the game!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxtempestxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxtempestxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxtempestxX

Posted 2002-05-14, 11:30 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
I played online yesterday.
Hacks are not a problem at all; you can play without !!! A dedicated server isn't a solution against hacks, see D2.... So many hacks in there !!!! ( yes, a lot of !! from Maphack to last Matrix... Try to count every hack released on D2, it's amazing.. LOL). IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PLAY LEGIT, YOU CAN !!!
BUT the real interest of this 'non-secure' multi-game is that the game will have INFINITE lives, I mean, you can (yes, you) create your own map and play it with your friends on the net. Plus, you will be able to make MODs, and, by this fact, discovering new items/monsters at any time.
This game shall live a long time....

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-05-23, 07:33 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
exellent point
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

udda

Posted 2002-05-24, 07:39 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
yes.. but i changed my mind....
This game is crap, I've played 1 week, and now i'm fed up with it.
I can play legit, but over 90% don't.
this game is too easy, and I got bored very fast.
I was enjoying it, but after one week... damn ! it's so fast to get bored !! incredible !

It can have infinite live with new map you can create, it's not so important as you get bored after a few days...

I'm disapointed

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-06-28, 08:13 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Better than d2?"
Oh wait! ... moved. Gotta get all this DS stuff out of the Morrowind Forum.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence