Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-06-30, 08:53 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
lol i dont know why CHRUSER wrote the thread... but i just said that cus it has your name and after like 2 pages you respond, thats all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-06-30, 09:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
I dont even know who Chrusher is, unless he has a different member name on the other boards Im on. The reason I didnt respond is cause I was spending my time at rpgmaniacs wich has closed down temporarly due to some jerk named K-Kid who has been harrasing the forum there lately, so basically I spend more of my time at rpgchat now, though Im planning on leaving soon, cant stand it there, anywho sorry for not coming any sooner and seeing this thread, or I wouldve responded quicker, well ttyl..
"let it be known that I am the MageWarrior, that I protect all, and whoever may stand against me will fail miserably and for them it will truly be ... Game Over"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Magewarrior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMagewarrior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Magewarrior

Posted 2002-06-30, 10:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
Chruser is the owner of Zelaron.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-01, 05:46 AM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
What's your favorite game of all time, Balton?

-----

did you use a script or really ask me???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Balton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBalton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Balton

Posted 2002-07-01, 12:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
hmmm ? that could be, but If Im correct I sighned up 5 days after this was made, hmm ? beats me, oh sorry SYG, I didnt know Chrusher was the owner of Zelaron, my bad, anywho ttyl.
"let it be known that I am the MageWarrior, that I protect all, and whoever may stand against me will fail miserably and for them it will truly be ... Game Over"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Magewarrior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMagewarrior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Magewarrior

Posted 2002-07-01, 12:05 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
OoOOoo! It's Balton!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-07-01, 03:14 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
I think hes using the auto name hack, because it says for me "whats your favorate game of all time Jamesadin"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-07-01, 03:22 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
Ahah, thats what it is, Ive seen it used be4, damn why didnt I remember, it automatically uses your member name and inputs it into a message depending who your logged in as, stupid me, lol, anywho thanx jamesadin for bringing that to light for me, now I understand, ttyl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Magewarrior

Posted 2002-07-01, 04:46 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-01, 07:14 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
meh whats so funny, lol, me being dumb or me not noticing this in the first place, agh anywho what do you guys do for fun around here ? afterall Im new here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Magewarrior

Posted 2002-07-01, 09:45 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Magewarrior
meh whats so funny, lol, me being dumb or me not noticing this in the first place, agh anywho what do you guys do for fun around here ? afterall Im new here.
for fun, i like to make fun of the other members, it's suprisingly easy. For starters go after,

Gamecube
Randuin
WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-07-02, 12:56 AM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
Don't forget ThatDude.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-07-02, 10:39 AM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
And me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SmarterChild is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSmarterChild is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SmarterChild

Posted 2002-07-02, 10:42 AM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
and penguins and anything that has to do with them(espically the moderator 'Penguin')
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-02, 10:53 AM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
snoopdogg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensnoopdogg is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

snoopdogg

Posted 2002-07-02, 02:58 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
we just cruse around responding and saying out imput for different topics and such......oh yes and make fun of thatdude's typing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-07-02, 03:07 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
Don't forget tacos erectile disfunction!

Oh.. wait.. wasn't supposed to say anything.

My bad taco
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-07-03, 11:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
you guys are all straying a bit off topic but I would have to say my fav game of the moment is Virtua Fighter 4, (pretty sorry it's taking me forever to think of what games I like) I would probably be saying morrowind right now but my pc sucks to bad to play it and I got the xbox version so I could play it on my cousins xbox but his ass sold it so then I let him just take it and sell it fuq but I'm pretty sure in a couple of weeks when I get this game it will be my favorite...
but enough babbling for now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-07-04, 12:06 AM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
yea i have to say my fav game is Morrowind it is pretty sweet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-07-06, 10:37 AM in reply to Chruser's post "What's your favorite game of all time,..."
my favorate comp game is starcraft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin