Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The Bad Advice Game, Volume 2
Posted 2012-07-18, 06:22 PM
Was digging through some old threads and saw this from several years ago, decided to bring it back:

The rules are easy. You present a problem, real or not, and the next poster gives bad advice on that problem. That poster presents a problem as well, and it goes on and on.

Problem: I am running out of space on my hard drive

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-18, 06:45 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "The Bad Advice Game, Volume 2"
JRwakebord said: [Goto]
Problem: I am running out of space on my hard drive

Start putting your excess files on a RAM drive.

Problem: My computer fans are uncomfortably loud.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2012-07-18, 07:01 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Start putting your excess files on a..."
Chruser said: [Goto]

Problem: My computer fans are uncomfortably loud.
Put toothpicks in them to stop the blades from turning.

Problem: I need to give my car an oil change

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-18, 08:46 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Put toothpicks in them to stop the..."
Problem: I need to give my car an oil change
Just replace the oil with water, it will save you money and be much cleaner.

Problem: My pizza is too hot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-07-18, 11:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just replace the oil with water, it..."
Just sit on the pizza for a few moments to cool it. Make sure you don't wear pants or underwear.

Problem: I've begun to doubt my existence as well as the existence of those around me. What do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-07-19, 01:06 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Just sit on the pizza for a few moments..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Problem: I've begun to doubt my existence as well as the existence of those around me. What do?
Only things that are real can be shot. If your bullets pass through them without damage, they are imaginary.

Problem: My neighbor mows his lawn way too early in the morning

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-19, 06:42 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Only things that are real can be shot...."
Kill your neighbor, bang his wife.

Problem: I have to bake baklava, but don't want to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-07-19, 07:53 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Kill your neighbor, bang his wife. ..."
Kill your neighbor, bang his wife.

Problem: I have to bake baklava, but don't want to.
Print out a picture of the baklava and eat it. Saves you time, and you add variety to your diet.

Problem: I keep procrastinating at work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-07-19, 08:20 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Print out a picture of the baklava and..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Problem: I keep procrastinating at work.
Quit.

Problem: I stayed up all night and now my sleep schedule is fucked

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-19, 10:24 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Quit. Problem: I stayed up all..."
Just start using speed from now on. Then you won't have to worry about a sleep schedule!

Probrem: I tink I have Asianitis and I rearry don'no wut I can do to cule it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-07-19, 05:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Just start using speed from now on. ..."
Probrem: I tink I have Asianitis and I rearry don'no wut I can do to cule it.
Go bang a rabid dog with AIDS, then you won't be worrying about Asianitis.

Problem: I have erectile dysfunction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-07-19, 06:39 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Go bang a rabid dog with AIDS, then you..."
kaos said: [Goto]
Problem: I have erectile dysfunction.
Give yourself a sex change using tin snips and a twist drill bit.

Problem: My fridge is full

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-19, 07:33 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Give yourself a sex change using tin..."

Problem: My fridge is full
Feed all the starving children in Kony.

Problem: My lighter just ran out of fluid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-07-19, 11:40 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Feed all the starving children in Kony...."
kaos said: [Goto]
Problem: My lighter just ran out of fluid.
Soak your cigarettes in gasoline and then use a magnifying glass to ignite the tip.

Problem: I'm hungry but the delivery places around me are closed.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-20, 09:32 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Soak your cigarettes in gasoline and..."
Break into them and deliver the food to yourself.

Problem: I'm pretty nervous about singing "Springtime for Hitler" because my voice can't hit those high notes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-07-20, 10:24 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Break into them and deliver the food to..."
Put a hose clamp around your sack.

Problem: I'm at work and I don't want to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-07-20, 10:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Put a hose clamp around your sack. ..."
Quit your job and take up selling drugs and illegal arms. You can make your own hours then.

Problem: My mouth's hurting and I need another root canal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-07-20, 02:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Quit your job and take up selling drugs..."
Problem: My mouth's hurting and I need another root canal.
Rapidly alternate scalding hot and freezing cold beverages to alleviate the pain.

Problem: My Xbox keeps freezing up and I think it might be on it's way to RROD

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-07-20, 02:11 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Rapidly alternate scalding hot and..."
Bake it in the oven at 425ºF until golden brown and crispy.

Problem: Everyone keeps giving me bad advice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-07-20, 02:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Bake it in the oven at 425ºF until..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Problem: Everyone keeps giving me bad advice.
Follow their advice.

Problem: I don't want to wait for Halo 4 to come out

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord