Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-06-22, 09:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Try contacting a GM then, I suppose."
I'm not sure if that friend invite worked last night, KA. Did it work for you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-22, 09:12 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm not sure if that friend invite..."
It did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-22, 09:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It did."
Hm...I looked at my friends list and no one had shown up on it. I had even clicked the "Add as friend" option.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-22, 09:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, the difference between kill..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Yeah, the difference between kill experience and quest experience is absurdly large. If you're a grinder, you'll hate this game.
That's true. I usually go running around on MMO's solo-killing things and helping people who go by. The questing in PW was the only reason I got rid of it. :/
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-22, 10:34 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That's true. I usually go running..."
I started playing on Heaven's Tier... I think you can message me at wOrdd ... I think. I'm a human wizard/mage whatever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-22, 11:34 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Hm...I looked at my friends list and no..."
I think only online ones show up, but I'm not too sure. I'm still getting used to all the weird layout and stuff.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2009-06-22 at 12:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-22, 12:03 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I think only online ones show up, but..."
It baffles me how all asian MMORPGs are annoying to play like this one. There's nothing "easy" about the UI in any way. It's horrible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-22, 12:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It baffles me how all asian MMORPGs are..."
I'm waiting for "The World" to come out.
The games and shows made it look easy, other then figured out the 1000 button combinations to make the character express itself...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-22, 01:38 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm waiting for "The World" to come..."
"The World," as portrayed in the .hack series would be a boring grind-fest if things hadn't gone wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2009-06-22, 01:40 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting ""The World," as portrayed in the .hack..."
All they have to do is change a few things, like more questing, and more event battles.
And, of course, the ability to express emotion better. I want it to be the way the event scenes made it look.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-22, 02:00 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "All they have to do is change a few..."
Hey people, I'm handing around Plume City with my new character who I named wrongly as NRVeno, but is actually an archer. Originally I was going to have a Venomancer. Anyways, I'm hanging around there. So if you want to meet me, you can meet NRGLG and NRVeno all at once. I'm using two computers and accounts. Because in reality, NRVeno is just a bank for my crap. However, I want to level it up a little.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-22, 02:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, the difference between kill..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Yeah, the difference between kill experience and quest experience is absurdly large. If you're a grinder, you'll hate this game.

Cool - I wouldn't say I dislike grinding, I just don't do it.

---

As for my class (answering an earlier question), I'll probably go for Wizard or Archer - I prefer ranged attacks to close and personal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-06-22, 03:33 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hey people, I'm handing around Plume..."
Not even Lv 40 and already made a new character? What's wrong with you!

Lenny, like I said.. I see you as a wizard type person. But since you're a bird, you might want to have wings, so Cleric would work too.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-22, 04:56 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Not even Lv 40 and already made a new..."
Senesia said: [Goto]
Not even Lv 40 and already made a new character? What's wrong with you!

I'm level 48.

My Archer is level 8, will be 10-11 in an hour. (My Archer is a Bank and a Low-level Materials Gatherer)

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-06-23 at 02:38 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-23, 02:37 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Not even Lv 40 and already made a new..."
Senesia said: [Goto]
Lenny, like I said.. I see you as a wizard type person. But since you're a bird, you might want to have wings, so Cleric would work too.

A flightless bird, don't forget.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-06-23, 06:45 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm level 48. My Archer is level 8,..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
I'm level 48.

My Archer is level 8, will be 10-11 in an hour. (My Archer is a Bank and a Low-level Materials Gatherer)
Ah okay. It's annoying, the inventory and safe spaces are filled up so quickly, and I don't want to spend money on it. (Even if I do, I can imagine it being filled up in just another day or so)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-23, 08:30 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Ah okay. It's annoying, the inventory..."
GLG, how long have you played this game? I'm barely lvl 12...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-06-23, 09:23 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "Ah okay. It's annoying, the inventory..."
Yeah, I'm constantly having to go back and forth to sell stuff...

I may make a Cleric to see what that's like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-23, 06:23 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "GLG, how long have you played this..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
GLG, how long have you played this game? I'm barely lvl 12...

Well, I started with the beta in 2008. Then because of school, I forced myself not to play for months. Then when I finished school, I started playing the now non-beta version of the game. And I've been playing for 3-weeks.

--------------------
Sorry, for once there is no server maintenance.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-06-23 at 10:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-24, 07:36 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Well, I started with the beta in 2008. ..."
I'm a level 10 wizard now... not a bad game to kill some time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-