Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Coolest Halo3 beat kill I've seen
Posted 2007-09-03, 07:59 PM
Just frickin awesome

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/11775

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-09-03, 11:06 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Coolest Halo3 beat kill I've seen"
That was pretty cool.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-09-05, 07:44 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "That was pretty cool."
Yea that was sweet but i have seen some crazy shit, so im not that surprised. Plus, i couldnt see the game type, if it was in a real slayer game or in a custom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-05, 12:36 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea that was sweet but i have seen some..."
It said Big team slayer.

The game looks the exact same as H2. Whats up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-09-05, 12:38 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "It said Big team slayer. The game..."
Except the battle rifle is back to how it was in Halo 1. Awesome!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-05, 06:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Except the battle rifle is back to how..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Except the battle rifle is back to how it was in Halo 1. Awesome!
there is a battle rifle and an assualt rifle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-05, 07:03 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "there is a battle rifle and an assualt..."
I can't wait for H3. My life is ov3r.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-05, 07:49 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Coolest Halo3 beat kill I've seen"
ill wait for the care bears mod
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-09-05, 08:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I can't wait for H3. My life is ov3r."
uhmmmm i have xbox live in my house, now my life is done
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-06, 08:45 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "there is a battle rifle and an assualt..."
gruesomeBODY said:
there is a battle rifle and an assualt rifle.
Bah, I meant the assault rifle. The change from Halo 1 to Halo 2 sucked, but it looks like it's back to how it was in Halo 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-06, 09:51 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Bah, I meant the assault rifle. The..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Bah, I meant the assault rifle. The change from Halo 1 to Halo 2 sucked, but it looks like it's back to how it was in Halo 1.
Many people felt that way too. But many more wanted to see what it would be like if they combined both starting weapons in the 3rd. So they took both and incorporated it. Personally, i love the BR so much more then the AR, but in the beta at least, it was important to have at least the AR as a back up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-07, 07:55 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Many people felt that way too. But many..."
That was sick! I can't wait to dominate and corupt little kids in Halo 3!
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lost-Soul

Posted 2007-09-07, 10:19 PM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "That was sick! I can't wait to dominate..."
I cant wait to hear what some of the little kids have to say. Looking for more originality. So far i heard stuff i have already said, So i want something new, something i havent told litttle kids, women, or adults.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-09-08, 01:33 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I cant wait to hear what some of the..."
tell them you fucked there grandma. I havent heard that one yet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-08, 03:57 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "tell them you fucked there grandma. I..."
I tryed some new stuff today u need to get on.,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-09-10, 06:33 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "I tryed some new stuff today u need to..."
I don't really have any new stuff, but everything I say is cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-09-10, 11:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't really have any new stuff, but..."
God danmmit he is right!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer