Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Halo3 gone gold
Posted 2007-08-29, 06:02 PM
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.a...news&cid=12737

It's finished. The discs are at the factories. Home stretch!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-29, 07:40 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Halo3 gone gold"
i know this is what i have been waiting for
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-29, 08:55 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Halo3 gone gold"
lol

Good, maybe the guys can relax a little now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-29, 09:11 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Halo3 gone gold"
Oh shit son!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-08-29, 09:58 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "lol Good, maybe the guys can relax a..."
Yah, I think 90% of Bungie is taking a very well-deserved couple days off right now

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-30, 06:52 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Halo3 gone gold"
JRwakebord said:
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.a...news&cid=12737

It's finished. The discs are at the factories. Home stretch!
What happened to them releasing it the same day as the PS3? Oh yeah, they we're too chicken shit and couldn't produce fast enough, nice Bluff microsoft

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-30, 09:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "What happened to them releasing it the..."
I love Halo 3, it's my best friend. Or my best future friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-08-30, 10:09 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I love Halo 3, it's my best friend. Or..."
=((((((( katie has no 360
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-30, 10:10 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "What happened to them releasing it the..."
D3V said:
What happened to them releasing it the same day as the PS3? Oh yeah, they we're too chicken shit and couldn't produce fast enough, nice Bluff microsoft
Perhaps Bungie, like Blizzard, realizes that releasing a product that is FINISHED is better than releasing a project on time.

Sony obviously doesn't realize that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:10 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Perhaps Bungie, like Blizzard, realizes..."
Last time I checked XBOX was being sued for billions of dollars for the XBOX360's MULTIPLE problems.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:16 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Last time I checked XBOX was being sued..."
Which reminds me.. thread time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:20 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Last time I checked XBOX was being sued..."
D3V said:
Last time I checked XBOX was being sued for billions of dollars for the XBOX360's MULTIPLE problems.
Because Bungie made the Xbox360.

Dipshit...

You're just being a fanboy, D3v. Try seeing things from more than one side, not automatically bashing all things because they are in competition with things you like.

I like playstation, I like Xbox, if I had my choice between them I'd get a PS3, but you're just being an ignorant asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Because Bungie made the Xbox360. ..."
Dude, calm down asshat. I'm not even against the Xbox, i'm just pointing out what i've heard and read.

I mean damn, I have/had a playstation 2 model that had the DREs and i'll be the first to admit to you that they we're one of the biggest pains in my ass of all time. Get off your high-horse, just because somebody else besides you points out the facts you don't have to get your panties in a bunch, shit.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:41 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, calm down asshat. I'm not even..."
oooh bitch fight!!!

can you say bare knuckle Moui Thai?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, calm down asshat. I'm not even..."
YES D3V, BY BASHING BUNGIE FOR RELEASING A GAME LATE, HEAVEN FORBID, YOU WERE CLEARLY JUST STATING THE FACTS. WHEN I POINTED OUT THAT THEY MOST LIKELY PREFERED TO RELEASE A FINISHED GAME RATHER THAN RELEASING IT ON TIME, AND YOU REPLIED BY SAYING THAT XBOX (SINCE WHEN IS XBOX A COORPERATION?) IS BEING SUED FOR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS (BILLIONS, RIGHT, CLEARLY JUST STATING THE FACTS HERE) EVEN THOUGH THE XBOX360 WAS NOT MADE BY BUNGIE SO IT'S THEREFORE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT, YOU WERE CLEARLY JUST STATING THE FACTS.

D3V, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE, AND I'M CLEARLY JUST STATING THE FACTS.

Fuck I love caps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:51 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "YES D3V, BY BASHING BUNGIE FOR..."
back to my statement.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-30, 12:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "YES D3V, BY BASHING BUNGIE FOR..."
I believe that Microsoft came out and said that Halo 3 would be finished by the launch of the PS3, not bungie.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-30, 12:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "YES D3V, BY BASHING BUNGIE FOR..."
!King_Amazon! said:
YES D3V, BY BASHING BUNGIE FOR RELEASING A GAME LATE, HEAVEN FORBID, YOU WERE CLEARLY JUST STATING THE FACTS. WHEN I POINTED OUT THAT THEY MOST LIKELY PREFERED TO RELEASE A FINISHED GAME RATHER THAN RELEASING IT ON TIME, AND YOU REPLIED BY SAYING THAT XBOX (SINCE WHEN IS XBOX A COORPERATION?) IS BEING SUED FOR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS (BILLIONS, RIGHT, CLEARLY JUST STATING THE FACTS HERE) EVEN THOUGH THE XBOX360 WAS NOT MADE BY BUNGIE SO IT'S THEREFORE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT, YOU WERE CLEARLY JUST STATING THE FACTS.

Fuck I love caps.
From your beloved website..

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05...s_6124592.html

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-30, 12:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "YES D3V, BY BASHING BUNGIE FOR..."
!King_Amazon! said:

Fuck I love caps.

Oh and one more thing.

http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/p.../bungiepr.mspx

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-30, 09:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh and one more thing. ..."
ok now someone call the other a dickfor and the other person say whats a dickfor?
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer