Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Zomg!
Posted 2007-08-26, 02:13 PM
*drool* It's real. It's full size. And it works. Made for the Halo movie. I want to be that bastard in the Marine armor standing in the turret.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-26, 04:32 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Zomg!"
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42870

Mine's better. It has a link.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-26, 05:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
Nice Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-26, 06:05 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nice Lenny."
Yah but my picture has a guy in it. Bitch.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-26, 11:18 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah but my picture has a guy in it...."
I just came
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-27, 12:00 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I just came"
Shotgun! Boom! First to call it!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-08-28, 10:37 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Shotgun! Boom! First to call it!"
That movie is going to totally own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-08-28, 10:51 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That movie is going to totally own."
Yeah, I'm actually going to watch it, they should've let the guys that make red vs. blue do the movie.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-28, 12:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, I'm actually going to watch it,..."
D3V said:
Yeah, I'm actually going to watch it, they should've let the guys that make red vs. blue do the movie.
Actually, they should just let Bungie (the guys who created halo) do the movie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-28, 01:16 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Actually, they should just let Bungie..."
Mine would have like 8 rocket-pods...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-28, 01:17 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Actually, they should just let Bungie..."
gruesomeBODY said:
Actually, they should just let Bungie (the guys who created halo) do the movie
Bungie, from what I can understand, gave them the rights to do the movie, because last time I checked, Bungie wasn't a movie-production studio, they produced games.

That's like Blizzard making the WoW movie, it wouldn't happen, so I assume they're going to let a motion pictures studio make the movie. Aye?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-28, 02:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Bungie, from what I can understand,..."
Didn't Microsoft buy Bungee?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-28, 02:37 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Didn't Microsoft buy Bungee?"
Well, Microsoft Game Studios "acquired" them in 2000. Which more or less means "yes".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-28, 10:28 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, Microsoft Game Studios "acquired"..."
They should let me make it!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-08-28, 10:55 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "They should let me make it!"
glory_gamer said:
They should let me make it!
You would make everyone naked....... Wait you should make it and make the soldiers all female
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-29, 02:54 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "You would make everyone naked.........."
lol i would make it interesting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-08-29, 08:30 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Zomg!"
I want to drive it. Now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-08-29, 08:42 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I want to drive it. Now."
I can't stand when I get in the gun because some idiots already in the driver seat(and seriously I can't betray anyone else because I always get booted. I actually have a picture on a 4 on 4 that says my cousin betrayed someone, then overtop that it says "You have been booted." I dunno what's up) and the guy drives like an idiot. He'll come up on one guy and you'll be gunning, and he'll pass him close, and you can't keep your gun on the guy, then he'll just keep going. I'm like, WTF. Especially if it's slayer and we aren't injured at all.

Seriously, the best way to do it is to come to your victim then slow down a bit then drive perpindular to their movement, to foil grenades, snipers somewhat, and to give the gunner the best angle and time to kill the little bastard. And if you guys ever see me driving like a madman it's usually to get out of danger, dodge rockets(yes it's possible), run over people, get to an advantageous spot quickly, or simply to get to a spot quickly(i.e. the enemy base). Very rarely will I drive like a madman and have no motive(but it does happens sometimes when I just want to try shit out like barrel rolls and let off some steam). Seriously the warthog is a tool of destruction and transportation that used effectively is one of your teams most valuable assets. Used poorly, well, you've all seen what happens.

Halo 3 vehicles are even more sturdy, and shots that hit the vehicle do not at all damage the people within or their shield refill time. So be ready for some warthog ownage on Halo 3.

One thing we should practice is flag pickup too. Whereas it seems to take anywhere from one to two full seconds for flag carriers to find the passenger seat when it should be nearly instantaneous(this was easier in halo 1 when you didn't have to hold x). This can mean the difference in life or death in a hot situation and especially a situation that involves snipers. As compared to other things that take a lot of practice to perfect, I think with just a little practice we could get a standard for picking up flag carriers that would prove invaluable to our team. And with the addition of the mongoose, well, you guys know we need some sort of practice.

Damn I'm rambling the fuck on

I wanna drive that thing in the picture though. Now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-08-29, 10:00 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I can't stand when I get in the gun..."
If you've seen the latest short that leaked, two stuntman is ODST armor drive that thing through a fucking wall

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-30, 05:30 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "If you've seen the latest short that..."
JRwakebord said:
If you've seen the latest short that leaked, two stuntman is ODST armor drive that thing through a fucking wall
after i saw thos thread, i was looking around for shit like that, and boy i freaked out when i saw 2 people go through a wall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY