Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-08-25, 04:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Your boyfriend is a dick anyways."
Haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-25, 08:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Haha."
I think Talented sent me a pic of her a while ago, it most likely got deleted tho. She's got quite the little body.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-25, 09:38 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I think Talented sent me a pic of her a..."
Yea. She has big boobs, especially for a gymnist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-25, 10:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea. She has big boobs, especially for..."
I'm a fan of boobs.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-25, 11:25 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I'm a fan of boobs."
JRwakebord said:
I'm a fan of boobs.
AS AM I
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-26, 04:19 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i don't know how her boyfriend would..."
TH said:
how about, i send one of you my pic and then you can post it cause idk how? good idea? maybe?
Alternatively, one could nick them off your Myspace and post them without your knowledge? Livens things up a bit, that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-26, 08:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Alternatively, one could nick them off..."
Can't remember it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-26, 08:50 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Can't remember it."
Willkillforfood said:
Can't remember it.
Lenny probably does
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-26, 11:16 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Lenny probably does"
I want to see talented's boobs and fornicate myself to them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-26, 11:44 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ill second that."
College Smith/Steve Says:
How far a gymnist goes with her career(C) is directly related to the size of her breasts (B) such that C=yB. Now let's assume a particle is traveling along the line C=cB such that it's velocity at any given point is given by d/dx(cB). Let us also assume that the function y=sin(x)+(1.3 x 10^11) is the rate at which the stock market fluctuates and M=10,000C is the rate of income(M) in relation to the Career(C). Determine the difference in income from the greatest value of the stock market to the least value of the stock market. Does this surprise you? Now determine the rate of change in income when the stock market is at it's peaks and at it's at it's highest rate of change. Does this surprise you? Write a short paragraph describing your results.

Army Smith Says:
Boobs are nice

Last edited by S2 AM; 2007-08-26 at 11:49 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-08-26, 12:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I want to see talented's boobs and..."
Seriously dude.. wow..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-26, 01:28 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "College Smith/Steve Says: How far a..."
Pix! Not naked ones since that'd be illegal though and we'd all goto jail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-26, 02:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Seriously dude.. wow.."
Kekekekeke!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-26, 04:34 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Lenny probably does"
Can't remember it as such, rather it's but a few clicks away from my profile page.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-26, 04:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Can't remember it as such, rather it's..."
haha. well, good luck with your underage boobs :P.

And im very computer illeterate and i still put up pics.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-26, 04:59 PM in reply to klo's post starting "haha. well, good luck with your..."
klo said:
haha. well, good luck with your underage boobs :P.

And im very computer illeterate and i still put up pics.
Can we get overage boobs?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-26, 05:00 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Can we get overage boobs?!"
haha, nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-26, 05:04 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "haha, nice."
Dude, I wanna see dem pics mon!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-26, 06:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Dude, I wanna see dem pics mon!"
Any boobs are greatly appreciated. Except man boobs.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-26, 10:30 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Any boobs are greatly appreciated...."
JRwakebord said:
Any boobs are greatly appreciated. Except man boobs.
I'll put my camera away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM