Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-08-21, 02:36 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "When did you get a boyfriend?"
haha ive had a boyfriend for a long ass time! november - march, we broke up for like 2 weeks and then yea. why, didn't think i could get a guy? meanie.

and yea talented is still here. well, she was gone but now shes back! you all need to IM her: k80 butt or call her if you have her number cause she misses you guys.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-21, 03:43 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "haha ive had a boyfriend for a long ass..."
talentedhamster said:
haha ive had a boyfriend for a long ass time! november - march, we broke up for like 2 weeks and then yea. why, didn't think i could get a guy? meanie.

and yea talented is still here. well, she was gone but now shes back! you all need to IM her: k80 butt or call her if you have her number cause she misses you guys.
No, i was just shocked. I never knew you had a boyfriend. It was just funny to read i guess.

I have been playing H2 alot but nobody is ever on. People, i only have live for another 2 weeks, then im not sure about my house. (eventhough im pretty positive it will work there)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-21, 05:55 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "No, i was just shocked. I never knew..."
i wish i could playyyyyyyyyyyyyy cause i only have a life for less than a week now before supper hardcorex0928364057 gymnastics starts =( ill try. i really will.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-21, 06:45 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i wish i could playyyyyyyyyyyyyy cause..."
I used to date a gymnast. She was a hot little thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-21, 10:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I used to date a gymnast. She was a hot..."
Ill be the first to say that talented has curves, at least from what Jake tells me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-22, 06:12 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Ill be the first to say that talented..."
are you callin me fat?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-22, 08:05 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "are you callin me fat?!?!"
Is that the guy that went on the cruise and hooked up with another girl? Please God tell me no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-22, 08:37 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Is that the guy that went on the cruise..."
yea, thats him. =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-22, 11:30 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yea, thats him. =/"
Wow Katie =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-22, 12:08 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Wow Katie =P."
well back to gruesome.....ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!? ima kill you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-22, 12:19 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "well back to gruesome.....ARE YOU..."
I think he was saying curves as a good thing. Nice boobies and ass.

Cup size and dimensions please?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-08-22, 12:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I think he was saying curves as a good..."
From her pics she has nice boobs and a nice ass but she's jailbait currently! =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-22, 02:07 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "From her pics she has nice boobs and a..."
Pathetic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-22, 02:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Pathetic."
Coming from you I gotta do this ....sec

LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-22, 03:26 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Coming from you I gotta do this ....sec..."
I'm not the one hitting on a girl that I'll never meet. Try girls that you can actually meet IN REAL LIFE, maybe that'll help you with your women troubles.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-22, 03:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm not the one hitting on a girl that..."
ouch. what do you mean by jailbait? im confused
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-22, 04:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I think he was saying curves as a good..."
Titusfied said:
I think he was saying curves as a good thing. Nice boobies and ass.

Cup size and dimensions please?
This was what i was sayin. You couldnt be a gymnast if you were fat. It was a good thing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-22, 04:12 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "ouch. what do you mean by jailbait? ..."
talentedhamster said:
ouch. what do you mean by jailbait? im confused
Jailbait=underage, meaning it's illegal to sex you up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-22, 04:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Jailbait=underage, meaning it's illegal..."
haha yea it is. and thanks gruesome!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-22, 05:16 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "haha yea it is. and thanks gruesome!!!"
First of all, I started reading the thread and saw hardcore which is normal in here {when titus is around} sencond of all gruesome your not in the dorms again this year? Got your own place huh? You connection will work there. 3rd of all Gymnast are very flexable. O, and for my closing statment, pitching a tent is hard.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer