Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Best girlfriend ever
Posted 2007-08-15, 05:39 PM
Got me an Xbox360 for our 6 month anniversary. I'm in love.

Halo3, here I come!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-15, 10:18 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Best girlfriend ever"
Lucky. I wish my gf bought me a 360. Well actually, i wish i had a gf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-15, 10:19 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Lucky. I wish my gf bought me a 360...."
Self-owned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-08-15, 10:19 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Best girlfriend ever"
A 360 for 6 months? Sounds like a keeper to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-08-15, 10:20 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "A 360 for 6 months? Sounds like a..."
Sounds like a creeper to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-15, 11:55 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Best girlfriend ever"
She probably wants to keep you pre-occupied while she cheats on you, pwnt. I neva trust a bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-08-16, 07:23 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "She probably wants to keep you..."
kaos said:
She probably wants to keep you pre-occupied while she cheats on you, pwnt. I neva trust a bitch.
LOL

I actually know this girl and she isnt that way. If anything, she just wants more attention then she is already getting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-16, 08:29 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "LOL I actually know this girl and..."
Then she was stupid for buying a gaming system...
I almost got Kaneda one for his bday this year...but then he said he didn't want to celebrate it so I decided I'd save the money for whatever he wants at X-Mas lol.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-16, 09:07 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Then she was stupid for buying a gaming..."
Owned. Everyone says that even if they want shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-16, 10:29 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Lucky. I wish my gf bought me a 360...."
gruesomeBODY said:
Lucky. I wish my gf bought me a 360. Well actually, i wish i had a gf.
haha was to funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-16, 12:59 PM in reply to The1's post starting "haha was to funny"
The1 said:
haha was to funny
Glad to make you laugh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-16, 06:27 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Glad to make you laugh"
Well knowing JR he more then likely had sex with the 360 already. (AKA Marking his territory.)
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-08-16, 08:29 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well knowing JR he more then likely had..."
glory_gamer said:
Well knowing JR he more then likely had sex with the 360 already. (AKA Marking his territory.)
You didnt have to post that, we all knew it already

Do u have the 360 glory? Halo 3 is right around the cornor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-16, 09:10 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "You didnt have to post that, we all..."
This just in: JR rushed to hospital for a weird case of electricution of the penis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-17, 11:19 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "This just in: JR rushed to hospital..."
I have very odd-shaped burn marks on my shaft...

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2007-08-20, 12:28 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I have very odd-shaped burn marks on my..."
Nope, No 360 yet but i am hoping to get one soon. Maybe i should try talking kenpo into giving me his. lol
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-08-20, 07:51 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Nope, No 360 yet but i am hoping to get..."
=( my boyfriend didnt get ME a 360 for our 6 month. asshole.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:19 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "=( my boyfriend didnt get ME a 360 for..."
Not even afternoon delight?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-20, 10:11 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "=( my boyfriend didnt get ME a 360 for..."
talentedhamster said:
=( my boyfriend didnt get ME a 360 for our 6 month. asshole.
When did you get a boyfriend?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-21, 02:36 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "When did you get a boyfriend?"
WoW our talented is still here! YEAH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer