Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-09-15, 10:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I concur. Tokill.ace, go suck your..."
See ya fools around.

Last edited by tokill.ace; 2004-09-15 at 10:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-15, 10:49 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "See ya fools around."
tokill.ace said:
See ya fools around.
I doubt you will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-09-15, 11:27 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "I doubt you will."
wow i guess some ppl have seen some old movies guess that cliche is dead, lemme ammend my insult. GS your and ugly boy; goto a yellow press for attention, cuz ur face aint pretty any more ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-16, 09:28 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "wow i guess some ppl have seen some old..."
Birthday:
December 24, 1991

Que?

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-09-16, 10:57 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Birthday: December 24, 1991 Que?"
You dont have to be old to watch old movies dumbass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-16, 12:56 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "You dont have to be old to watch old..."
...Maybe I should have specified that that was tokill.ace's birthdate. I was not replying to the above post or I would have quoted it. And for future reference never call me a dumbass. Thanks

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-09-16, 01:24 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Birthday: December 24, 1991 Que?"
zeal311 said:
Birthday:
December 24, 1991

Que?
Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-16, 02:09 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que? Que?..."
Uh oh, flaming outside the flame forum! Not that it's mattered for some time now, ever since all the good posters left. Administering punishment for breaking the rules would be like slinging shit against a fan made entirely of pure shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-09-16, 02:10 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Uh oh, flaming outside the flame forum!..."
mantralord said:
Administering punishment for breaking the rules would be like slinging shit against a fan made entirely of pure shit.
One "good one" point for mantra.

And one plushie for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-16, 02:18 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "One "good one" point for mantra. ..."
GravitonSurge said:
One "good one" point for mantra.

And one plushie for me.
Plushie! ^____^;;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-09-16, 02:24 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "...Maybe I should have specified that..."
Then reply to one of his posts. sry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-16, 02:34 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Then reply to one of his posts. sry"
Somebody remind me why shadow is a mod. He's no worse than any other fucking d2 player.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-16, 03:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Somebody remind me why shadow is a mod...."
D3V said:
Somebody remind me why shadow is a mod. He's no worse than any other fucking d2 player.
Wouldn't that be "no better than any other D2 player", or are you using some form of English I'm unaware of?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-16, 03:55 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Wouldn't that be "no better than any..."
He usually does. It's called bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-16, 04:00 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "He usually does. It's called bullshit."
Bri is actually one of the best if not the best d2 player I have ever seen.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-16, 04:06 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Wouldn't that be "no better than any..."
Vollstrecker said:
Wouldn't that be "no better than any other D2 player", or are you using some form of English I'm unaware of?

You are aware of it. You just can’t speak it. It is known in most places as “retard”, D3V speaks it well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-09-16, 04:10 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Bri is actually one of the best if not..."
zagggon said:
Bri is actually one of the best if not the best d2 player I have ever seen.
Who?

Quote:
This could get interesting, Shadow vs Grav?
I got nothing against Shadow, but Grav would own him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-16, 07:09 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "You are aware of it. You just can’t..."
w00t. The mail thing was a prank. Thank god I'm not losing my internet. w00t.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-16, 07:56 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "w00t. The mail thing was a prank. Thank..."
I'm sending you a letter bomb, k?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-09-16, 08:13 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I'm sending you a letter bomb, k?"
Slim said:
I'm sending you a letter bomb, k?
I declare a state of national emergency! Slim is harboring weapons of mass destruction. We must oust him of his house, because his family must be living under his opressive rule. Send the troops!

*Conversation with random kid dying with cancer*

Me: Hey kid
Him: Gahh. Help me. I have cancer and I can't raise money for the cure.
Me: No, can't do. We need 40 billion dollars to send our troops to Slim's house to find non-existant weapons of mass destruction. In the process, we will kill Slim's entire family, and make Slim a prisoner. We will then proceed to shoot all his friends, and kill a 1000 of our own troops. Screw you kid. Can't help ya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes