Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Guys, im OUT!
Posted 2004-09-15, 06:10 PM
EDIT: AHAHAHA I AINTZ LEAVING BIATCH!

Last edited by tokill.ace; 2004-09-16 at 08:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:18 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "Guys, im OUT!"
Alright, see you around martin i guess, nice seeing you on zelaron, have a good time at college, everyone, vince is pretty awesome, most of you guys should like him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:19 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "Guys, im OUT!"
tokill.ace said:
Ok guys, for some reason, I got banned from the internet at my school for hell knows what. I'm goin to give everything to my younger brother, Vincent, all my internet stuff. Which includes screen name, zelaron name. He's like best friends with w00t.ace. He's twelve to mention. Today is my last day on the internet. Farewell. I'll get on occasionally when I visit. For now, adios. You might like him better than me. You might hate him. But, if you treat him with disrespect, lets just say your goin to be fucked.
What kind of stupid gimmick is this? You have a fucking house, don't you? You aren't going to be at school at this time of night. So basically, you're full of shit and are going to try and "change" your personality and be more mature because I called you out on being such a pansy bitch. Fuck you for trying. Leave altogether.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What kind of stupid gimmick is this?..."
I live in the fucking apartment which they give you. Dumb fuck. Today's the fucking last day I have the internet. I swear on my life. They gave me a warning 2 weeks ago. Dumbfuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:23 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "I live in the fucking apartment which..."
You don't get "banned" from the internet, idiot. Even supposing they did disconnect your dorm room (which isn't possible, since you're a child) you have imaginary friends, right? And they have internet connections too! See the shocking connection here? Stop with the childish plans. You'll still be retarded. We don't need another Dan/Pimpiroth situation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:24 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "I live in the fucking apartment which..."
Good, I hated your posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:25 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You don't get "banned" from the..."
They're taking my internet connection for a year dumbass. Go ahead hate my little brother. I don't give a shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:26 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "I live in the fucking apartment which..."
wtf is this? take it to the F/F or something ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:27 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "wtf is this? take it to the F/F or..."
tokill.ace said:
They're taking my internet connection for a year dumbass. Go ahead hate my little brother. I don't give a shit.
ONCE AGAIN, EVERYTHING GOES COMPLETELY OVER YOUR HEAD. FINE, I'M GLAD YOU'RE LEAVING.

Oh, and "blck," go back to the D2 forum where you belong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "ONCE AGAIN, EVERYTHING GOES COMPLETELY..."
Watch out grav. EotD will pwn you if your not careful!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:30 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Watch out grav. EotD will pwn you if..."
What? I don't speak D2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-09-15, 06:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What? I don't speak D2."
The dueling clan blk is in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

platnum

Posted 2004-09-15, 07:11 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "Guys, im OUT!"
tokill.ace said:
But, if you treat him with disrespect, lets just say your goin to be fucked.
Haha.....hahaha.....AHAHAHAHAHA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-09-15, 07:13 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Haha.....hahaha.....AHAHAHAHAHA!"
Slim said:
Haha.....hahaha.....AHAHAHAHAHA!
He sees his younger brother as in a higher mental ranking than himself. Hahaha!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-09-15, 08:28 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "ONCE AGAIN, EVERYTHING GOES COMPLETELY..."
GravitonSurge said:
Oh, and "blck," go back to the D2 forum where you belong.
Make me pretty boy, Go find some real news to report
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-15, 08:30 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "Make me pretty boy, Go find some real..."
This could get interesting, Shadow vs Grav?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-15, 08:31 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "Make me pretty boy, Go find some real..."
blckshdwdragon said:
pretty boy
Why is it everyone that comes out of the D2 forum is homosexual? I'm not your sugar daddy. And furthermore, I never asked to be news poster. It's just that they wanted people to recognize.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-09-15, 08:31 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "Make me pretty boy, Go find some real..."
Heh, you just called Grav "pretty".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-09-15, 08:33 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post "Guys, im OUT!"
Why are you telling us this...?
Furthermore, why do we care?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-09-15, 09:04 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Why are you telling us this...?..."
I concur. Tokill.ace, go suck your mom's dick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven