Posted 2004-05-06, 03:53 PM
Here she is!

Edit: 
I didnt forget to attach the file it just didnt work

ok... howabout i just give u my whole gallery then

http://ex-mania.deviantart.com/gallery/

NOW itll work

My sig won't show =/

Last edited by EX-Mania; 2004-05-06 at 10:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-05-06, 03:54 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Gf's eyes"
Sexy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-06, 03:55 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Sexy! :p"
Most erotic, ex!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-06, 04:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Most erotic, ex!"
I see nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-06, 04:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I see nothing."
!King_Amazon! said:
I see nothing.
Is that not arousing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-06, 04:47 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Is that not arousing?"
I guess if you're a nonsexual it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-06, 04:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I guess if you're a nonsexual it is."
lol

Not really, just making fun of Ex for forgetting to attach the picture...

Though I'm sure you've figured that out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-06, 04:53 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "lol Not really, just making fun of..."
I thought you people were actually commenting on a picture I simply couldn't see. It happened in another thread too, I figured it was the same here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-06, 04:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I thought you people were actually..."
Maybe your eyes are popped too far out of your head. Must play hell with your focusing.

(I'm referring to your avatar)

Anyway, I wonder when EX will show up and actually give this thread some purpose?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-06, 09:41 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Maybe your eyes are popped too far out..."
There, fixed

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-05-06, 09:43 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "There, fixed"
Sexy?

"403 Forbidden
You do not have permission to get URL '/i/2004/127/9/7/The_Gaze.jpg' from this server. "
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-06, 10:25 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Sexy? "403 Forbidden You do not..."
NOW it should work.. i have my whole gallery put down

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-05-06, 10:36 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "NOW it should work.. i have my whole..."
Much better. Looks pretty cool man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-07, 05:45 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Gf's eyes"
Ooh. She has pretty eyes.

"Weeping Phantom" is my favorite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-05-07, 03:43 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Ooh. She has pretty eyes. "Weeping..."
I dont understand.. Is that girl your grand father?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-07, 04:22 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I dont understand.. Is that girl your..."
Yes slaynish, that girl is my grandfather -_-

... omg ... heh

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania