Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

D3V Is banned
Posted 2004-05-04, 07:55 PM
Well, Now that I banned D3V I talked to him. after I talked to him he asked me to make this thread to find out what ppl think about him and about him being banned... so.. yeap

Here it goes.. have fun kids

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-05-04, 07:57 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "D3V Is banned"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-05-04, 07:57 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "D3V Is banned"
I thought your reasons were pretty funny. Calling canadians "leet fuckers"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-04, 07:58 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "D3V Is banned"
Hahaha he got teh PWN3D! What a FaggOT! WHat exactly did he do? Excessive spam like r0xx0rs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hahaha he got teh PWN3D! What a FaggOT!..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Hahaha he got teh PWN3D! What a FaggOT! WHat exactly did he do? Excessive spam like r0xx0rs?
awww, white pride been banned?
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:04 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "awww, white pride been banned?"
Wait, I thought he said leet fuckers, he told me leaf fuckers, just read it wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Wait, I thought he said leet fuckers,..."
Hmm, this thread talks about D3V but try to keep it as civilised as you can pls.. dont wanna close this thread down... I made it have mercy on my thread .. anyways

no flames pls :P this thread stays in gen convo

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:22 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "D3V Is banned"
couldn't we just have losered him and taken the title off me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGunbound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gunbound

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:27 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "couldn't we just have losered him and..."
With you begging for it being removed it will NEVER be removed. He broke rules, he got banned. You didn't, you are just mentally handicapped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "With you begging for it being removed..."
HandOfHeaven said:
With you begging for it being removed it will NEVER be removed. He broke rules, he got banned. You didn't, you are just mentally handicapped.
Didnt YOU just break the rules HOH?
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:33 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Didnt YOU just break the rules HOH?"
No, and don't say that is trolling. If you wanted trolling I would have use more elaborate name-callings. So quit being Sovereign's (hmmm how to put this) BITCH and notice that A LOT of other people name calli threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No, and don't say that is trolling. If..."
Why exactly was he banned?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:46 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No, and don't say that is trolling. If..."
Calm it down HandOfHeaven it sounds like ur trying to start a fight... i dont like reminding u people
THIS IS NOT A CHAT THREAD... it's to find out what people think of d3v's bannation and.. d3v in general

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:49 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "Calm it down HandOfHeaven it sounds..."
Well, it IS sort of hard to describe it when it is not in the Flame Forum. I think it was a good thing and he spammed way too much.

Sorry, just wanted to get a certain point acrossed to Arkantis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:49 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "couldn't we just have losered him and..."
Don't worry, you only have 650+ days left with the Loser status..

Oh, and D3V was banned for flaming (outside the FF of course) over excessively, as well as spamming threads (some of which he simply wanted closed, so that was his reasoning..)..

I actually don't really mind him. He is funny sometimes, because he is so outlandishly arrogant and ignorant. Its an acquired flavor I guess..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Don't worry, you only have 650+ days..."
Well, I didn't mind him too much anymore. I can't say that I'll miss him, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:56 PM in reply to Gunbound's post starting "couldn't we just have losered him and..."
I told you i would remove the loser title from you once you have proven your not your name-sake. You have not posted enough good material to persuade me to do so. Keep posting GOOD PRUDENT stuff and it will be gone in no time. Otherwise. The clock is ticking at around 700 days right now. To lazy to really check.

I personally was against PERM banning him. Just temping then losering his ass for a few months or so would have been good enough for me. Hopefully one day hell be let back. As annoying, stupid, racist, and idiotic that he is, nobody can deny that he did bring some form of entertainment to the forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-04, 08:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I told you i would remove the loser..."
Well to get specific he was banned for flaming out of flame forums, expressing racism, his user notes are all negative (wont say what they are but sup mods+ can read up) and after I warned him about it he flamed me so another problem there.. that was it he crossed the line after flaming me with racism again

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-05-04, 09:05 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "Well to get specific he was banned for..."
What are user notes? And I can see why he would be banned for flaming outside the flame forum, but lately I didn't see it too much more from him than from any other member on this board. Also, as much as I disagree with his ignorant, racist comments, I hardly see that as much of a reason for permanently banning him.

Ofcourse, I don't know why the hell I'm arguing on his side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-04, 09:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "What are user notes? And I can see why..."
For the Flaming it must have been a timing thing. I am guessing he cleaned up some stuff and deleted it for certain reasons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven