Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

I need you to market for me :P
Posted 2005-04-06, 11:42 AM
I have a bunch of questions and I'm not going to put them in polls cuz there's toomany.. so here they go

By the way these are to make my theatre more prosperous when i start it :P

1) Would you rather go to a normal theatre or a drive-In theatre during warm seasons?

2)Would you go to a theatre where you can sit down in at a table and eat a meal?

3) Describe to me the best drive-in theatre and concepts and I will try to make them your vision if everybody agrees

4) Do you think the drive-in theatre idea will work? why or why not?

(By the way, the theatre doesnt work with little speakers anymore... its inside your car stereo)

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2005-04-06, 11:48 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "I need you to market for me :P"
1, Normal it's too hot to just be sittin in the sun

2, I do it all the time. (Cinema Cafe, Cinema Draght House)

4, No See 1&2

But the car stereo thing would be great.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-04-06, 11:49 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "I need you to market for me :P"
1) Normal theatre

2) If you mean when watching the movie, yes. If it's just tables in the lobby, it wouldn't be the decieding factor in which theatre I went to.

3)

4) No. With a drive in theater, each car can only really provide 2-3 people with comfortable viewing positions. Two in the front. And 1 person sitting in the middle seat in the back. Besides, why sit there in a cramped car trying to drink soda and eat popcorn and whatnot, when you can just go IN to a theatre, do the same thing with more room, and avoid the possibility of making a spill in your car.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-06, 11:55 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "I need you to market for me :P"
1.You guys go to drive-ins at night. Duh?
2.Eating while at the movie? If it were a drive in, I would consider it only if you could keep the nusance level to a minimum, like I wouldn't want waitress' walking around blabbing and stuff. Otherwise, I'd go to a theater where they had lazy boys over a theater where you eat at a table.
3.I don't now of any ways to make drive-ins new age.
4.I hope there is enough demand for one in your area. Anything can work with the right market. Americans are to lazy now, why go to a drive in besides a date, if you can just order your movies from the computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-06, 12:45 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "1.You guys go to drive-ins at night...."
Just advertise free condoms and hookers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-04-06, 02:05 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Just advertise free condoms and hookers."
1) NORMAL!!!

2)Nope0

3) Big screen..but that doesn't do anything cause most of the time im making out...

4) Nah, Inside theathre=better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2005-04-07, 11:35 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "I need you to market for me :P"
EX-Mania said:
I have a bunch of questions and I'm not going to put them in polls cuz there's toomany.. so here they go

By the way these are to make my theatre more prosperous when i start it :P

1) Would you rather go to a normal theatre or a drive-In theatre during warm seasons?

2)Would you go to a theatre where you can sit down in at a table and eat a meal?

3) Describe to me the best drive-in theatre and concepts and I will try to make them your vision if everybody agrees

4) Do you think the drive-in theatre idea will work? why or why not?

(By the way, the theatre doesnt work with little speakers anymore... its inside your car stereo)
1) i would rather go to a regular movie theatre because i have had some bad experiences with bugs while going to a local Drive in theatre.

2) Tables are not really important because most of the time i eat at a resturante before or after a movie.

3)a cool concept that i have never seen done before would be to have an area indoors with seats that you could watch the movie through a window.

4)I do not think that it would be a very good idea because i am not sure where you live but in ohio atleast it rains during the summer and going to the movies in the rain is not something i would want to do. So on rainy days you would lose major money. As far as tables i usually go to the movies to pay attention to and watch a movie, not to eat.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-04-10, 05:04 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "I need you to market for me :P"
1) I would like to go to a drive-in theatre.

2) The table thing seems like a good idea to have a movie theater.

3) No idea here, only something for sound that works. nvm mentioned

4) Could work, however prolly not in Michigan or other nothern states.
Since you would have like no business during 6 months of the year.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe