Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: ^MaRio^ = The 1??
Yes 7 63.64%
No 2 18.18%
Not Sure 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

^MaRio^ = The 1 ??

Posted 2003-07-06, 01:52 AM
I really hope that we could have eough vote to get this guy ban.
He already proved how stupid he is.

Penguin said:

And your banned in my books. I could of let your second username slide, but now your annoying me so ... leave..

People that stupid, like I said before about his other name, do not belong on zelaron, and I will ban him everytime he comes back. I suspected this was his second name before I even knew because of how stupid he was.
Penguin is refering to The 1 second use name "xXx".

As we know The 1 is a big fat lier, here are some of his lame lies:

øXXXø said:
This guy sounds halarious and would make this forum alot better being banned so good job mods.
He's refering to The 1, which himself.

øøxXxøø said:
I have to admit i am The1 and i apologize for being a complete dick im acually a nice guy!! sorry for all that bullshit and it wont happen again i did it for fun! sorry all admins who i lipped off. Forgive me.
^MaRiO^ said:
It's me moron... K_A
Again his lie.

-------------------------

^MaRiO^ said:
Could u guys change it to ^MaRiO^ plz k thanx
And do you know why when he only have 6 post count and don't want to reregister?
Because this is he's third time register, he's third time filling out info, ofcouse he don't want to fill the register's info again.

Convince yet??

Last edited by Ganga; 2003-07-06 at 02:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-06, 02:24 AM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
=\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-06, 02:59 AM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
Need more evidence to be convinced

edit: i've read some posts with mario in it and im beginning to have some doubts, but im still not entirely convinced

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2003-07-06 at 03:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-07-06, 03:27 AM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
Huh who THE FUCK IS THE1??? omg don't refer me some asshole... you should be banned for doing this.. making me look bad buddy..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

^MaRiO^

Posted 2003-07-06, 03:47 AM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
Yeah, its him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-06, 09:48 AM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
Same ISP host.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-06, 09:56 AM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
OMG can't we all just get over this shit.Who cares who he is if you think that's who it is delete him......for the love of god it probley was him.....I mean I was PracticingBubonic for like 3 monthes and then I just stopped comming here so it could be him cause the admin didn't know I was here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-06, 10:01 AM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
Yea but you didn't continue to act a fool like this herb.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-06, 10:26 AM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
i think its K_A! since he just asked to get banned and did
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-06, 10:37 AM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
^MaRiO^ said:
Huh who THE FUCK IS THE1??? omg don't refer me some asshole...
No one would call someone they dont know an asshole. Unless they would be that asshole.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-06, 10:52 AM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
Kuja said:
^MaRiO^ said:
Huh who THE FUCK IS THE1??? omg don't refer me some asshole...
No one would call someone they dont know an asshole. Unless they would be that asshole.

this is so true good point
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-06, 12:38 PM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
omg it IS him...he knows too much so kill him too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-07-06, 01:06 PM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
Adrenachrome said:
Yea but you didn't continue to act a fool like this herb.
What have i done to act like a fool??

Plz show me.. What I posted out of topic or somthing I did wrong on here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

^MaRiO^

Posted 2003-07-06, 01:08 PM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
What the fuck, zagggon told me mario tried to say he is me(King_Amazon). I didn't believe him.

Just ban the fucker for trying to be me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flyu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenflyu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

flyu

Posted 2003-07-06, 01:12 PM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
wtf that's The1 same ip of the last time he changed his ip....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

^MaRiO^

Posted 2003-07-06, 01:15 PM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
Shut up poser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-06, 01:16 PM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
You dumbass. You said earlier you didn't know who The1 was. How the fuck do you know his IP then?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-06, 01:19 PM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
^MaRiO^ said:
I need a life HELP !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-06, 01:34 PM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
Yeah Mario is The1, i banned him AGAIN. But this time I put an ip ban for his host so we shouldent have any problems with him anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-07-06, 01:39 PM in reply to Ganga's post "^MaRio^ = The 1 ??"
I still don't feel like he's payed enough for saying he's me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!