Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:45 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
Wow, at first I was surprised by the structure and overall appearance of the OP, but then, after he posted again, I realized, it was ALL Senesia.

Anyway, who cares, its pretty much a clean sweep with the patch anyway, so just wait to start up again when it is released.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-11, 12:11 AM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
whats that suppose to mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
danny180000 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendanny180000 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

danny180000

Posted 2003-06-11, 01:32 AM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
damn this subject is a popular one today. lol

i am not gona blah blah blah all over this thread like i did the last. lol

but i have to say this bnet sucks and so does there service to ppl. there i said it. its outa my system lol

well danny i feel yer pain. most of us lost stuff and accounts that might have been legit. ah well its just a dumb ass game ne way. i might take up jogging again lol j/k

well later guys and gals have a good day and good luck with your gamming.
Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Immortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenImmortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Immortalitus

Posted 2003-06-11, 08:51 AM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
It just means:

Your account was banned. Oh well. There is NOTHING you can do about it now. Just wait for the patch to come, because it was basically going to be a clean wipe then anyway (with the ladder and everything being introduced).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-11, 11:22 AM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
I'm giving up on this thread. Every single one of you needs to learn how to type/spell/capitalize stuff/use punctuation, hold a few like Titus and Senesia.

Good luck and may god have mercy on your souls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-11, 12:49 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
I can spell everything correctly and use punctuation and everything, but that is just too much work.

therefore, i usually type like this and use abbrevs since its sooo much easier.

back on topic, yea i lost 2 accts now, guess i jsut havta wait until 1.10 comes out and then play ladder... by then it wont really matter wether or not ih ave my shit or not, since we'll all b playing from scratch anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-06-11, 01:07 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
danny180000 -Read my post "My story on being banned" that was just posted. I think you might find it interesting to know that you are and many others are not alone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
anubis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanubis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

anubis

Posted 2003-06-11, 01:56 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
lol your not gonna play or buy or get any more blizzard games?? are you crazy??!?! theres gonan be starcraft 2 and WoW and probably tons more awesome games to come man! a suggestion is do not do that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-06-11, 02:29 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
I lost a Uber account in the first heartless genocide, I even went as far as getting a VP for customer service on the phone to demand he prove that I was cheating in any way. Well the fucker couldn't but it made no difference. I did wheedle out of him the fact that they banned most of the games based on the time spent in a created game and this is how they are tracking botters and maphackers. I then pointed out that I could and had done a hundred legit pindle runs in about 90 minutes and who the hell needs maphack for that?? He was not impressed. They own it. You play it. They make the rules. Deal with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-11, 02:32 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
Nope, I am done with blizzard. I can not begin to describe how angry and upset I am about this. First, I had tired of the Starcraft/Warcraft gendre anyways. There are a lot of things out there that I could be doing otherwise, and I just choose to spend my money elsewhere. I am more angry about being falsely accused of something I did not do. If this is how blizzard deals with their problems it is a sign to me that they are a dysfunctional and dis-organized company.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
anubis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanubis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

anubis

Posted 2003-06-11, 02:57 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
It's just a stupid game.

Get over it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-11, 03:08 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
Great more people quieting, less lag for other legit guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-11, 03:22 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
More people quitting, lower population of stupid people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-11, 03:25 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
EetMorTacoz said:
More people quitting, lower population of stupid people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-11, 05:36 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
I don't think the discussion will go anywhere further...Closed.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia